S. Indy
    IMG_20161022_130357817_zpsqhu5j76z.jpg

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Beautiful New Mexico...definitely land of enchantment. What part is the pic from? Looks like familiar terrain. Dona Ana county by chance?

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    Here's my baby lol. This was my first gun, got it as a gift from my uncle a couple years back. Its a Gen 2 Glock 17, with my own custom stipple job and as you can tell, I duracoated it. And yes, I use it so much that even the duracoat is coming off lol

G17 Art.jpg

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Here's my baby lol. This was my first gun, got it as a gift from my uncle a couple years back. Its a Gen 2 Glock 17, with my own custom stipple job and as you can tell, I duracoated it. And yes, I use it so much that even the duracoat is coming off lol

View attachment 51968
    Nice! A gun that is used often, is a gun that is loved. How did the Dura hold up on the polymer? :dunno:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Alg1v6uh.jpg

Helped a friend put this all together the other night, a Shield 9mm with an Apex flat faced trigger, HYVE Technologies +2 baseplate and a MagGuts +1 spring and follower for a total of 11+1 rounds of 9mm. Pretty sweet carry piece on a budget I think.

Sgt Taco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Alg1v6uh.jpg

Helped a friend put this all together the other night, a Shield 9mm with an Apex flat faced trigger, HYVE Technologies +2 baseplate and a MagGuts +1 spring and follower for a total of 11+1 rounds of 9mm. Pretty sweet carry piece on a budget I think.

I really like that magazine. I am going to have to look into those.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I got to fire a S&W Shield 9mm yesterday for the first time, sweet little blaster with little recoil. I may drag the wife with me next time and have her shoot it. Way better trigger than the Taurus 709 she has now and lots more accessories available for it.

Top Bottom