• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Bought a Smith & Wesson SW990L compact on Tuesday. Love the gun and great price. Bob, like always very friendly. I stopped at Bradis on Sunday and PPS was cheaper on everything. Thanks Bob!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Bought a Smith & Wesson SW990L compact on Tuesday. Love the gun and great price. Bob, like always very friendly. I stopped at Bradis on Sunday and PPS was cheaper on everything. Thanks Bob!

That's the "DAO" version, right?

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    It has a trigger like the QA, but not called the QA. Two hundred rounds of everything I could find. Corbon, hydra, Golden and ball, no problems. The Corbon was the hot 135gr. and you could feel it screaming out of the barrel.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    I picked up a PM9 and an EMF 92 Win clone, Yesterday. Very fair prices and good trade offers. They always do me right.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Got a new Glock 22 at Bob's today, after wading through the crowd to make sure they had the one I wanted. I had made up my mind that if they had a 22 or a 23 in green, I was buying. I bought the one they had. If they had had both, I might have bought both.

Now I have two green Glocks, a 22 and a 27. Papa bear and baby bear. Mama will complete the set. Both came from Bob's.

Bob's prices are primo and the service is best in class. It's always the first stop.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    All the people that work at PSS seem to have good and bad days. Bob's son starts out " put out " when you start asking to see guns but changes to a nice guy after a couple of minutes. Bob has a new guy that came from another gun shop has little personality but knows what he is talking about. Then Bob will have days that you just have to leave and come back. I believe I have bought over 30 guns from them in the last year and have learned when Bob will deal. Over all, out of all the gun shops I buy from PSS is the best. The worst is Liberty because they never seem to want to take my money. Never have had that problem from a gun shop before. Second best is Darrels in Cayuga. Darrels is like PSS with a smaller inventory.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Got a new Glock 22 at Bob's today, after wading through the crowd to make sure they had the one I wanted. I had made up my mind that if they had a 22 or a 23 in green, I was buying. I bought the one they had. If they had had both, I might have bought both.

Now I have two green Glocks, a 22 and a 27. Papa bear and baby bear. Mama will complete the set. Both came from Bob's.

Bob's prices are primo and the service is best in class. It's always the first stop.

How much was the G22?

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    What do you mean by that? Just wondering?

Too busy talking about other things then guns. I know friends come in but u have to stop and take care of customers. Then today I got a private message from Liberty asking me not to talk about them on the forum without permission. Well I believe in the Second A and Freedom of speech. Bob, Bradis,AAC and Gander Mtn can have my money.

Top Bottom