• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    My current carry is the CZ P10s. Though before I got the P-10s, it was the CZ P-07. Prior to that it was the SCCY CPX-2.

They all have various things going for them.

The P-10s is optics ready, so I have a Holosun on it. The P-07 is slightly bigger than the P-10s, and holds more rounds. The CPX-2 is cheap enough to not really care if the gun is "lost".

The P-10s is the most expensive of the three, and holds only 12 rounds. The P-07 isn't optics ready, which I have found I like. The CPX-2 trigger is awful, it only holds 10 rounds, but it is light, so a bit snappy when fired.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    For deep concealment, I’ll stick with my first suggestion of P938 but for every day concealed carry in Indiana (where you don’t need to put much effort into concealment), I’m liking the Sig P226 this time of the year. When out and about, carry that and a couple of 14 round backup mags in either .40 or .357 Sig and it disappears in an OWB holster under a jacket. Soft shooter to boot

Summer EDC tends to see either a CZ P10C or P07 following me around under an untucked Hawaiian shirt.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    boats.jpg

Also...P365

:)

Some of mine are posted in the show and tell threads. ;)

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    My preferred is an STI Perfect 10 with 6" barrel or a Colt Government 1911 Rail gun in .45 ACP. What I carry is a Colt 1903 in .32 ACP as the bigger calibers hurt my arthritic hands if I need more than 2 rounds. I load to higher specs than BB rounds, all animals dog size and smaller drop with one round when hit in the kill zone.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    S&W M&P 2.0 9mm Shield. Because when I rented it at my LGS I shot it as well as the gun I had been carrying for the last three years that I practice at least monthly with. That was a .380 with a 4.25" barrel. So first time shooting a 9mm with a 3.1" barrel and doing my best said a lot for the gun. It has been consistent since. I think the 2.0 grips make it work well.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    lol. I never had one, thankfully.

I was thinking that Hawaiian shirts are a no go now that the boogaloo boys laid claim to them as their trademark.:)

OH, I surmised what you were thinking. :)
    The leisure suit goes so far into the past, that no one would apply any meaning to it ..... except that the wearer was not cognizant of current fashion trends ! ;)
    There was plenty of room to tuck a snubbie under the jacket. Mine often covered a S&W Model 19 .... which is still a valid concealed-carry option.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Beretta 92FS. It was cheap (~500) and works well.

Only thing I don't like about it so far is the trigger is a little stiff and not smooth and lack of night sights.

Anyone know someone that could address the trigger pull for me?

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    With all the ideas here, it boils down to you have decide yourself for you. I can conceal from Sig P938, Sig 365 0n up to a Sig P320, usually OWB, sometimes IWB equally.

flylo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2017
    decatur
    Just bought 2 new Beretta APX full size yesterday. 4.25" barrel came with 2 17+1 mags & I bought real Beretta 21rd mags for $25ea. These were designed for the military contract which FN got. I got 1 for $349 & 1 for $314 with a 10% discount. I have ALS so many pistols I can't rack easy anymore but these have serrations the full length. Good trigger but for $15 I can get it down to 3#. These are modular with the firering mechanism serialized so I can change anything on it but will lighten the trigger & that's all. Elastic back brace holsters work well. I like CZ 75s P10Cs Taurus PT92s Taurus 454 Casull Raging Bulls Ruger 44 Mags. I have a NAA 22lr 1.125 barrel, laser & folding grip & Orig Charter Arms Bullgog Pug 44 spec revolver I've carried bith for 30+ years. The best deal going is the KelTec P17, comes with 3 16 rd mags eats anything, comes with a supressor adapter & has the best trigger I've found & is small enough to carry in most any pocket, retails for $199.

Top Bottom