• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carbon-13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Ever want a bayonet for your pistol? LaserLyte has the answer! Now you can add a bayonet to any universal rail so you can stab while you shoot!

It's 'not recommended' that you keep the bayonet attached while shooting, but still a great novelty at an affordable price!

LASERLYTE Pistol Bayonet, QD, Tan Handle

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Ever want a bayonet for your pistol? LaserLyte has the answer! Now you can add a bayonet to any universal rail so you can stab while you shoot!

It's 'not recommended' that you keep the bayonet attached while shooting, but still a great novelty at an affordable price!

LASERLYTE Pistol Bayonet, QD, Tan Handle

Damn I am out of ammo.... Hold on a second while I attach my knife to my pistol and attempt to stab you!!!!:rockwoot:

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    If only they had it in black. I would so buy one for my XDSC. Can you imagine how funny that would look?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If only they had it in black. I would so buy one for my XDSC. Can you imagine how funny that would look?

I bought on for my nephew as a joke. It DOES have a black (evil) handle, and is down-right ridiculous looking on my 24/7 OSS DS .40S&W.

Thought the nephew would get a kick out of it, freshly back from Iraq.

They may be funny looking, but are actually a VERY sharp knife produced by Kabar!

BlueSmoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Crawfordsville

DBA-890.jpg

DBA-890 - Ka-Bar/Laserlyte Pistol Bayonet For Pistols With Rail System Universal Quick Detach Design 5.75" Overall

Here is a black one

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    It is the perfect excuse.

You now can prove to your wife how useful your handgun is as you help slice and dice in the kitchen. You also have an option now when holding someone at gun point not worthy of the price of a bullet.:rockwoot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Ha ha ha.... Homeboy night sights... gotta save that one... But I would buy a pistol bayonet just to say I have one.... eventhough they are expensive as hell... One for my XD and one for my Glock...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom