• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Up for sale is a pinned an recessed nickel Smith and Wesson Model 19-2 .357 Magnum. It has factory wood grips, a target trigger and target hammer. The finish is in excellent condition and the grips are in fair condition. The only damage to the revolver is the red ramp insert for the front sight is badly damaged (see photo). Other than that, this revolver was carried a lot and shot very little. The action still locks up very tight. Serial Number K7153** indicates that it was manufactured in 1966.

I am not interested in any trades. The CASH PRICE is $600 BUYER MUST BE WILLING TO MEET FTF IN NORTHWEST INDIANA.

I don't have much time to check PM's. Feel free to text me at 219-671-3259 for a quick reply. Please include your INGO Username in the text. Thanks.

(Sorry for the photos that are flipped. I rotated them in photobucket and for some reason, they do not stay rotated when I post them here.)

20130706_142030_zps6f75c0d7.jpg

20130706_142256_zpsaaff11a0.jpg

20130706_142249_zps3cc0eedf.jpg

Last edited:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Any gas cutting on top strap above Bbl.& cyl.gap

I have no clue. I'm not a huge wheel gun guy. I love them but, don't know a whole bunch about them. If you can explain the question, I could most likely provide and answer or find the answer out for you.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have no clue. I'm not a huge wheel gun guy. I love them but, don't know a whole bunch about them. If you can explain the question, I could most likely provide and answer or find the answer out for you.

Open the Cylinder, and look where the "barrel" comes out, and "meets" the Cylinder.... Look for a dirty line, across the topstrap.....

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    If you are not a wheel gun guy ,look at the top strap {which is on the upper part of the frame )open the cylinder (The wheel thingy) Turn the gun upside down and look at the top strap, At the end of the barrel on the top strap their could be a line (gouge )from gas cutting as it escapes the gap between the cylinder & barrel .This is what i would like to know?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    There is a faint line there but, it is not gouged into the metal, it looks similar to the substance that builds up around the forcing cone.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom