• Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Scary? How so?

You shoot the pigs--no more pig bomb.

I remember going down to Texas in the mid-90s and listening to the Texans complain about pigs. I asked them when they did not shoot them.

*chirp-chirp, chirp*

Silence ensued (ah, the crickets). Now, the pigs have taken over parts of the state.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Scary? How so?

You shoot the pigs--no more pig bomb.

I remember going down to Texas in the mid-90s and listening to the Texans complain about pigs. I asked them when they did not shoot them.

*chirp-chirp, chirp*

Silence ensued (ah, the crickets). Now, the pigs have taken over parts of the state.

I think giant ass pigs that can run 25 MPH are scary. Maybe I'm just a sissy? :D

I'm all for shooting 'em. I don't want Indy turning into some kind of Hoosier version of Galta, India: YouTube - Galta -holy monkey- temple Jaipur India.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think giant ass pigs that can run 25 MPH are scary. Maybe I'm just a sissy?

A .308 is much faster than a pig.

I don't want Indy turning into some kind of Hoosier version of Galta, India

While the yoga shown on your video is great exercise and a great way to combat stress, gunfire is far more effective against animals.

There's no reason we have to implement the same stupid game policies that they tried down South. Just pay people bounties to kill them and donate the meat to homeless shelters or INGO Bacon Taste Testing Days.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Bacon?

I for one am excited about the opportunity to walk my back property and harvest some locally grown pork. Bacon in general, pretty much all types, makes me feel content.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Oh yeah, I believe I remember that show being aired on the history channel last year. The pigs still have not arrived, but I will be waiting with a pack of cocker spaniel hog dogs for an epic battle. Cockers are interesting to watch try and hold an 120 lb boar down by its ear. Alone one cocker spaniel simply doesnt have the mass, but get 10 - 15 of those bad boys they can handle those freakish Russian boar.

RandyMarlar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Zionsville
    When I was stationed in South Georgia I worked part time for a local dentist who loved hunting hogs at night in the saw grass swamps of North Florida. It was quite an adrenalin rush.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Man, at first this show creeped me out. Now, I'm ready to join the pork posse based on y'alls replies!

marine4life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    South Indy
    I didnt understand why they were hunting them with dogs one at a time. Set up a feeding area and bait them in like a good ol' fashion hasty ambush. You could be much more effective and kill rate is much higher.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Everyone says hogs are a problem until people offer to hunt them for free. Then good luck finding people who actually own the land and are willing to let people hunt it. I'd love to go shoot some hogs.

Top Bottom