• goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Has anyone read the comments below this article? :rolleyes:

"This picture looks like something out of a Bonnie and Clyde movie. It's also a sad condemnation of the morality of America and especially of Arizona. Anyway, it's an example of freedom of speech in a private club that somehow got exposed to the public. Truly disgusting, but, like watching our flag get burned, something we have to live with to preserve "freedom of speech".. I wonder if our Forefathers considered women packing machine guns and sitting on Santa's lap when they wrote the Constitution. Probably not, since there were no machine guns back then and Santa Claus was used to spread good tidings, not promote violence."

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Has anyone read the comments below this article? :rolleyes:

"This picture looks like something out of a Bonnie and Clyde movie. It's also a sad condemnation of the morality of America and especially of Arizona. Anyway, it's an example of freedom of speech in a private club that somehow got exposed to the public. Truly disgusting, but, like watching our flag get burned, something we have to live with to preserve "freedom of speech".. I wonder if our Forefathers considered women packing machine guns and sitting on Santa's lap when they wrote the Constitution. Probably not, since there were no machine guns back then and Santa Claus was used to spread good tidings, not promote violence."

I wonder if this DB realizes that the writers of the constitution were probably all gun owners. You hunted for food or you didn't eat. The Yahoo article had very pro firearm comments.

Arizona gun club lets children hold high-powered guns while posing for Christmas pictures | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    Am I missing something here? What does Santa have to do with the New Testament?

Democratic state Rep. Steve Farley- "I would suggest that the people who created this read some of the New Testament."

Top Bottom