• Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    DSC00044.jpg

Above looking toward lake Patoka can see the water thru the trees above and right of tansformer on power pole. When leaves are down can see water much better. 150 yds from back door to the water.
    DSC00045-Copy.jpg

Above looking down drive.
    DSC00049.jpg

Yea I know I need to replace fence and repair flag pole in shot below.
    DSC00046-Copy.jpg

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    ...view

There is 45 acres for sale on the left side center of that picture......

Ahw man......

1. I'll never get my wife to move that far away from Indy so long as her mother lives here.

2. I don't have the cash to buy land right now, probably won't for a couple years after the wife goes back to work.

3. If 1 and 2 weren't an obstacle there would have been a good chance of me being convinced to be your neighbor within the next 6-12 months.

Just curious but what does land cost on average per acre down your direction?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    $250,000 for a 800 sq ft barn and a house collapsing from termites. The land is rolling hills and woods.

I bet you could easily get it for $210,000 and ask him to remove the termite infested home.

Ahw man......

1. I'll never get my wife to move that far away from Indy so long as her mother lives here.

2. I don't have the cash to buy land right now, probably won't for a couple years after the wife goes back to work.

3. If 1 and 2 weren't an obstacle there would have been a good chance of me being convinced to be your neighbor within the next 6-12 months.

Just curious but what does land cost on average per acre down your direction?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    DSC00044.jpg

Above looking toward lake Patoka can see the water thru the trees above and right of tansformer on power pole. When leaves are down can see water much better. 150 yds from back door to the water.

Can you walk that 150 yard and get in your boat??? If so I think I just found my favorite. I know I said the ponds were my favorite, but man if you can walk 150 yds and jump in a boat and water ski anytime you want..:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: Been skiing for more than 40 years(I learned really really young).

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Here we go!
    The deck and porch...front view
    2011-06-141430.jpg

More from the front
    IMAG0367.jpg

The Porch inside
    IMAG0368.jpg

Another
    IMAG0369.jpg

More from front deck
    IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

And from the back porch!
    IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

Not too bad!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Can you walk that 150 yard and get in your boat??? If so I think I just found my favorite. I know I said the ponds were my favorite, but man if you can walk 150 yds and jump in a boat and water ski anytime you want..:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: Been skiing for more than 40 years(I learned really really young).

Sorry Patoka lake is COE lake and doesn't allow docks, they own land all the way around the lake. I have a four wheeler path down to lake and we can walk down to fish or watch the wildlife.
    You are allowed to tie up a boat for 24 hours. Some of the other locals leave boat tied up all summer and when and if they get a ticket(very,very, rarely) they go to court and say they had been fishing just a few hours before getting ticket. It usually gets thrown out as no one can prove the boat has not moved in 24 hours.
    I don't do this as my boat has a generator on it to run my bowfishing lights and I'm afraid it might walk off;). Also two big a hassle taking gas down to boat all the time and bringing bows and fishing rods and stuff back and forth. It's only about 3 miles to boat ramp.
    Still it is a beautiful lake and we like it here.

Top Bottom