• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    I am excited to get it to the range!!! I have shot a buddy's G23 and G22 and liked them both but considering this will also be my carry weapon I figured the G23 would be a better choice due to size. I'll get pics when I get home!

Also, thanks Paul for such an easy tranaction.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I'm trying to decide if I'm going with a G23 or a G27 with the extra finger mag bottom. I've got big hands, so I'm not sure if the extra concealment is worth it.

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    DSC00131.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Congrats!

Now PLEASE find a holster more suitable for carrying a $500 weapon. You will like it MUCH better.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I second that notion.

Comp-Tac makes a great line of Inside and outside the waistband holsters. And for Glocks they usually arrive in 4-5 days from when ordered.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I second that notion.

Comp-Tac makes a great line of Inside and outside the waistband holsters. And for Glocks they usually arrive in 4-5 days from when ordered.
    Agreed. I ordered mine on a Thursday, and I had it a week later.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Have you done any reading on the Serpa line?

Manipulating your trigger finger to do ANYTHING other than pull that trigger isn't the best idea. Keep that in mind.

*brought to you by esrice <------ W9ZEB <-------- Shay VanVlymen <------- Tactical Response

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    That's just the universal holster I have. I'll be ordering a Blackhawk Serpa soon I think

I strongly urge you to read through some of the other holster posts before you make that decision. Blackhawk Serpas are the only holsters NOT permitted for use at any of the Tactical Response classes. I've been told they've improved the design somewhat, but they still have one fundamental problem: they require your trigger finger to do ANYthing but stay lined up on the slide above the trigger guard. Too much room for error in a stressful situation if you're having to push in a button near the trigger with your trigger finger to release your gun from its holster.

I have a Raven holster, and I'm sure some of the other guys could reiterate their recommendations, but there are several other threads on holsters on this site. :)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Have you done any reading on the Serpa line?

Manipulating your trigger finger to do ANYTHING other than pull that trigger isn't the best idea. Keep that in mind.

*brought to you by esrice <------ W9ZEB <-------- Shay VanVlymen <------- Tactical Response

What he said.:lmfao:

Top Bottom