• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Since a quick search didn't show anything about this ammo here's my opinion on it.

Bought a couple boxes of 115g 9mm Perfecta ammo from the local Walmart since it was a couple bucks per box cheaper than Federal. But the last trip to Walmart they are now $1 more than a box of Federal. Perfecta is distributed by Tulammo, but it uses brass cases as opposed to Tul's steel. The projectiles use brass for the jacket. The primers are non-corrosive. Loading them doesn't blacken your fingertips like other brands, which was a pleasant surprise.

Not being the exceptional sharp shooter of a professional reviewer I couldn't tell any difference in accuracy from Perfecta compared to other brands. But I really can't see much difference between any brands, unless it's WAY off.

Used about seventy-five rounds for an IDPA match today. Definitely much cleaner shooting than WWB but about the same as Federal. I'd feel comfortable having a marathon shooting session of several boxes before even thinking about cleaning my pistol.

Overall, good ammo for the price. Definitely not to be overlooked if you want cheap range ammo. Best part is it doesn't blacken your fingertips handing the ammo during loading.

boostjunki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 7, 2015
    Elkhart County
    I picked up about a dozen boxes of it awhile back at a local Walmart for $9.97/box. I've shot through three without issue so far. It's now priced at $10.97 at the same Walmart, so assuming the price doesn't change I'll probably be shooting a lot more of it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Perfecta has been mentioned here quite a few times. Yes, it pretty good stuff. I believe someone posted a while back that it's made at the same factory as Fiocchi ammo, or that it's a Fiocchi off brand. Either way, decent ammo at a great price :thumbsup:

Top Bottom