• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Anyone who thinks antifa are the good guys are out of their ever loving mind.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    The Dems do not stop on trying to bring down Trump for over 4 years with made up agendas and allowing our great country to suffer for their cause. I voted yesterday and punched the straight Republican ticket for the first time in 50 years of voting. Now, I hope my votes get counted.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Puhleeeze. How do you think WE ended up with her? Satan didnt want her around so he kicked her out. :):

THIS!

e156206c-1e28-4a1b-9b4d-9c0726bea9f6
    EA567F33-EE79-4D7C-AC6F-E817FAE84CBB.jpeg

“Isn’t it bad enough ‘down there’ without HER??“
    (Robert McKimson’s “The Hole Idea” - Looney Tunes (c) Warner Bros. Pictures, 1955)

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My sister has the TDS, it's real bad... believes every stupid thing as long it's against Trump.

The big one, and why I stopped talking to her is the "ANTIFA are the good guys, they are against fascists." That was back in 2018

Maybe ask her about when they burn neighborhoods down.

[video=youtube;DTd7SlnjSE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTd7SlnjSE8[/video]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Dems do not stop on trying to bring down Trump for over 4 years with made up agendas and allowing our great country to suffer for their cause. I voted yesterday and punched the straight Republican ticket for the first time in 50 years of voting. Now, I hope my votes get counted.
    I've said it before. I'm not a hardcore Trump fanatic but seeing all the crap the Left has done over the past four years to try and negate the outcome of the 2016 election makes me want to vote for Trump even that much more.

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    I’ll say it again.....if everyone who is eligible to vote would, I believe we could be in a much better place!

I agree, and I think this is why I feel every media outlet is in such a frenzy. They know this the deciding moment. It is the loss of power/control over the narrative and the loss of the precious monies. I think Trump will win, but we need the House and the Senate too. It's ok for other countries to have voter ID, but I guess not us. Vote, and get everyone to the polls too, don't be swayed by any polling numbers.

billyramair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Columbus area
    I think what they are really up to, is they are hoping to talk about this as a bipartisan piece of legislation for all future presidents, but they only want to get it passed, because they believe if they take the White House, they will be able to set Sleepy Joe aside, make Kamala the president, and Crazy Nancy becomes Vice President! How many times have you heard about a Harris administration? I even heard someone on the news yesterday talking about a Harris administration doing this and that, like Biden wasn't even in the picture.

Top Bottom