• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Top story on Ch6 7pm newscast. Good job, everyone.
    Damn it. I was carrying bottled water into the other room and missed it.

I thought this was happening tomorrow, I mean it didnt matter, I couldnt have made it, but I just assumed it was on Saturday. Awesome job to everyone that showed up, didnt hear anything at all about it down here in Evansville, so that tells me everyone behaved like normal folk
    All the people *****ing about it being on a Friday, and you didn't see any of these posts? :):

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I went double nerd and did a stop and go of your video, Mike. I counted 310 people from start to finish.

If that was a quarter of them, then...WOW!
    Indeed, there were a LOT more that were already done with the walk. I estimate conservatively 750 people, likely quite a bit more than that.

It is, indeed, hard to see the forest for the trees.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    No, but one of the female LEOs was giving us the evil eye. Someone tried to ask one of the troopers what the "official" estimate of attendance was and before he could answer, she interrupted and told him (the trooper) not to talk to us. If it's the same female, she also paralleled the group on the walk around the State House/Government building. Almost like she was just waiting to catch one of us doing something wrong.

I am very sorry I did not witness this. One ironclad rule of law enforcement is that when policing an event like ours that is both partisan and controversial, you maintain ABSOLUTE neutrality when dealing with participants. Even if it's the damned North American Man/Boy Love Association you keep your opinions to yourself.

I would have sought out the ranking state trooper, LEO commander to LEO commander and arranged for her attitude to be adjusted.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    IN2ARally_01.jpg

IN2ARally_02.jpg

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    That's Paul Hager in the tan coat, I don't recognize the guy in the dark coat.
    He was introduced to me as a local minister. I didn't catch his name though.
    Are there any pics posted here that I **can't** repost on other sites? Just checking.

Here is the allowance text that's on both of the Second Amendment galleries on my website: "Permission to use these photos is given as long as they are used in a positive way to promote firearms and the preservation of the Second Amendment."
    Today's pictures are at Pro Second Amendment Rally 2/8/13 - Photography by Dan Voils

Thanks to everyone who came in person or in spirit. :patriot: I hope we don't need another one of these but if we do I plan on being there.
    Dan

Top Bottom