• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    Just tried to buy some ammo from Opticsplanet using paypal and they said paypal will not allow ammo purchases. Guess I'm done using paypal.
    I just found out about this when I also tried to order ammo from Opticsplanet. I've been using paypal like forever because it is so convenient. I guess I never took the time to read their "Acceptable Use Policy." I don't know if this has always been their policy or not but somewhere, the line has to be drawn. I'm not going to put my money into an account that will limit how I can spend it. Good riddance to paypal!
    BTW, I also see that they prohibit the purchase of "cigarettes" but I've often used my paypal account to purchase cigars online. Brilliant.

Last edited:

Floki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Indiana
    My LGS guy told me a guy lost a pile of money from them because the fine print in user agreement stses they can confiscate your dough if from gun sales, so beware.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was showing as "in stock" when I started the ordering process but, by the time it was completed was showing as back-ordered 3-5 months out.
    2 miss fires here.

1st....using OP. They suck. Hard. They are a 3rd party provider not a stocking distributor so the "In Stock" thing is never right or at least was not when I tried to use them. A few successful purchases but a crap load of just what you had happen.

2nd....PayPal... Dropped them like a hot rock Oh so long ago when I was still actively building race engines/cars in my shop.
    Terrible.

Top Bottom