WTS/WTT: Parts/Repair A1226 Macbook Pro - Tested Good Battery!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hey Folks,

A friend of mine bought a new Macbook to replace her old one, which seemed to be having trouble turning on. I'd like to get it to someone who can use it..

The battery was tested at Batteries Plus in Lafayette and it came back good - $30 FTF or trade for a roughly similarly valued bit of ammo (.22 Rem Golden Bullets, 9mm, 38/357, 40, 45, 223, 7.62x39)

Battery looks like this one - Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacBook Pro - Apple Store (U.S.)

The laptop itself (in unknown condition, other than that it wouldn't turn on) is currently valued at $100 to one of the local apple repair outlets. The screen would probably go for more than that but you need some pretty tiny little tools to take this thing apart and I just don't have the time or space to do that kind of work right now. I would do $100 FTF or barter for something else I can use (the ammo above, a decent rear sight for my AR build, who knows.. try me!)

No pic of the laptop at this time. Both items located in Delphi though I can meet within reasonable distances.

Thanks for looking

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Bump, and to answer your question - I don't have a power adapter, so I don't know. The battery is discharged but tests good.

I'll bump through the weekend then it's off to eBay..

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom