• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    This is another progressive idea that should help get Cali back to leading the world.
    No more deadlines, no more failing cause it hurts their feelings. Come on, they're just kids, they can't be expected to understand that some things actually MUST be completed on time.
    I hope these Superintendents get surgeons that graduated from their systems.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’m reminded of two movie quotes
    1- this is spinal tap
    “This one go’s to 11, but couldn’t you make 10 louder?…but this one go’s to 11”
    2- Ferris Bulers day off
    “I weep for the future”

I for one am looking forward to the earthquake that makes Nevada a ocean front property!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is another progressive idea that should help get Cali back to leading the world.
    No more deadlines, no more failing cause it hurts their feelings. Come on, they're just kids, they can't be expected to understand that some things actually MUST be completed on time.
    I hope these Superintendents get surgeons that graduated from their systems.

It's so nice to see the next generation being prepared for the workforce so well... :rolleyes:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Remember, these are the same types of folks who feel that we, as parents, shouldn't have any say in the curriculum because we aren't qualified... :n00b:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I think Oregon just did this, too. No more having to pass reading and math tests to get a high school diploma.

Much like the libs think giving you money makes you stop being poor and giving you an apartment makes you stop being homeless, the libs also think giving you a piece of paper for no effort makes you smart.

Top Bottom