PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm afraid you've ventured into an area even more contentious than Glock v 1911 or 9mm v .45acp.

Certain things are of historical lore here at INGO: the 5 year old girl taking your handgun, the Boner Drone, the State Trooper stole my wallet, the lifetime LTCH is going away, including bacon on surveys, threads devolving into food discussions, and pineapple on pizza crust baked with sauce, cheese, and other toppings.

FIFY.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I'm here to spend some "quality time"
    press like if you enjoying as I do:lmfao:

Well, some here, certainly NOT ME, would consider being from Canada, and liking pineapple on pizza, as being two strikes, with a third certainly to follow.

Oh, I'm sorry, that was a baseball reference. You may not understand the analogy, since we all know the only Canadian sports are hockey and curling.

Oh...BTW...purple text means sarcasm/tongue in cheek/ just kidding.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I'm afraid you've ventured into an area even more contentious than Glock v 1911 or 9mm v .45acp.

Certain things are of historical lore here at INGO: the 5 year old girl taking your handgun, the Boner Drone, the State Trooper stole my wallet, the lifetime LTCH is going away, including bacon on surveys, threads devolving into food discussions, and pineapple on pizza.
    You forgot DST.

He also forgot Andy's penis polished pistol.

SeanT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2024
    Ontario, Canada
    Well, some here, certainly NOT ME, would consider being from Canada, and liking pineapple on pizza, as being two strikes, with a third certainly to follow.

Oh, I'm sorry, that was a baseball reference. You may not understand the analogy, since we all know the only Canadian sports are hockey and curling.

Oof, lesson learned about the pineapple joke lol.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

He's from Canada? You mean like up around Fort Wayne?

Top Bottom