PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Triton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2020
    New Albany
    Well, this is post 50 for me. Took a while. Had some good conversations and have learned a thing or two.
    Missed out on a few items that were posted. Oh well, it goes like that. Still looking forward to having access to the classifieds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, this is post 50 for me. Took a while. Had some good conversations and have learned a thing or two.
    Missed out on a few items that were posted. Oh well, it goes like that. Still looking forward to having access to the classifieds.

And keep posting as you can OK. There is still much to learn/share.

I want to put this up here for all the folks to see.

Exclamation The Rules of the INGO Classifieds! -> You MUST READ before posting!
    In order to participate in the classifieds section you must have a quality post count of 50 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Remember the classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is either by posting on a somewhat regular basis* outside of the classifieds or by becoming a Site Supporter. We are no longer letting members get their minimum post requirement and then spend the rest of their time selling in the classifieds without supporting the site that allows them to do so.

(* "regular basis" is at the staff's discretion)

Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in the immediate removal of your ad. There will be no warning, no explanation, no PM to inform you your ad has been removed. Thanks for your understanding in this matter!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Missed out on a few items that were posted. Oh well, it goes like that. Still looking forward to having access to the classifieds. 

:yesway:

repped.

There will be more opportunities later. They make guns and ammo everyday.
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom