• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Dad was looking at one when we where in Acme Sports. Clint one of the guys who runs the shop. He said it's by far one of the best 1911's in that price range. Anyone own or have shot one? If so I would like your opinions of it. I would like one, but ammo is to expensive for me.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My advice is steer clear of Para Ordinance. I have not shot this model. If I had to chose between and XD and Para for carry I am not sure what I would do. Perhaps start lifting and running and getting into shape again and polishing up on my knife skills.

Randy47360

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    I came across a used GI Expert a year ago, the guy couldn't get it to feed hollow point rounds at all. Hardball worked fine, but everything else he had problems. Always one for a good deal, I bought it for a great price. After quite a bit of work and some modifying here and there, the piece shoots great. As to date, I have over 5,000 rounds through it of all different types of loads, SWC, LWC, and hardball. See if he can test it before purchase. See how it goes. If it's a good price, go for it.

Randy

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have one, bought it from the same place. Never had a issue with it. No FTF or FTE's. Actually looking at buying another from there.

Top Bottom