• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Senior Palestinian official: UN bid is only alternative to violence - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Their senior negotiator has said that if they don't get voted into statehood, there will be violence. Isn't there already violence? Don't they already say they want to wipe Israel off the map? They have been offered pretty much everything they want, several times, as long as they promise to acknowledge Israel as a state and stop violence. They refused every time. I don't know that I would have the patience that Israel has.

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    They never had a "State"- Here's a thought-round them ALL up and send them to Haiti and see who comes out on top. Both bunches are lazy asses!!

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    BBill; pretty insightful statement for a "plinker"!!

Seems to me that Israel has the only title-deed to that property. O.K., here come all the juden-haters out of the wood-work, but they need to crawl back into that hole. Join Der Furher, boys. The State of Israel exists, even tho' the Untied Nazions won't recognize it. Iran's nuke? There is ONLY ONE SUPER-NUKE power in the mid-east, and they speak Hebrew. And their Air Force is poised to obliterate Iran if Iran gets a deliverable strategic nuke. I hope I'm alive, and not raptured yet, to see that!! Evil Blackhearted Guy.

They never had a "State"- Here's a thought-round them ALL up and send them to Haiti and see who comes out on top. Both bunches are lazy asses!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is still incredible to me how short sighted the "Great Powers" were in the last gasp of imperialism. To think that Islam and Judaism would be able to peacefully coexist is absurd. Unfortunately, I really don't think there is a vaible solution. Certainly not a peaceful one.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Senior Palestinian official: UN bid is only alternative to violence - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Their senior negotiator has said that if they don't get voted into statehood, there will be violence. Isn't there already violence? Don't they already say they want to wipe Israel off the map? They have been offered pretty much everything they want, several times, as long as they promise to acknowledge Israel as a state and stop violence. They refused every time. I don't know that I would have the patience that Israel has.

Aren't we suppose to let our allies be slaughtered?:rolleyes:

I support Israel.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It is still incredible to me how short sighted the "Great Powers" were in the last gasp of imperialism. To think that Islam and Judaism would be able to peacefully coexist is absurd. Unfortunately, I really don't think there is a vaible solution. Certainly not a peaceful one.

They never intended for the middle east to be a peaceful part of the world.

The boundaries of countries were intentionally drawn in order to maintain a certain level of violence as various groups of people struggled for control within their borders.

Then you throw some zionists on top of it and VIOLA!! Instant chaos.

Why did they do this?

After witnessing what an organized group of arabs was capable of, Europe decided they didn't want any more of that.

They even went so far as to displace royals to new countries.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    And then what?

Israel is the last place in the Mid-East that gives is refuge. God forbid we go to war with China or the rest of the ME because the way some of you are talking nobody in that region would be willing to support us. I don't think we need bases all over the World but, I would make sure Israel has our support. Without them the ME is lost.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    My definition of an ally is a friend that you trade favours with we give Israel technology,weaponry,political support etc.,ant they give US. what.

Support in the ME when all hell breaks loose and we are scrambling. Who helps cover our ass then? Oh, thats right **** Israel let them die because we don't need any support when most other countries want to kill us.

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    And then what?
    You seem to have forgotten the vermin we have in the White House. Muslim Spring-Muslim Summer? I for one won"t be happy until those ENEMIES OF THE USA have a nuclear sunrise!! Now all you libs can take your shots at me.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    How ironic. A handful of people fighting over the Holy Lands is creating havoc for the rest of the world. Been going on for centuries and I'm not sure any of the involved parties really want to see it resolved. Tribal mentality!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Like Haiti would have been much better off if the U.S. would have stayed out of their affairs, we should do the same thing in this matter. Israel has proven a couple of times they can take care of themselves.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Obama painted us into a corner. He has been repeating over and over how there was going to be a Palestinian state created. How is he going to veto it in the Security Council?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Obama painted us into a corner. He has been repeating over and over how there was going to be a Palestinian state created. How is he going to veto it in the Security Council?

This is exactly what I believe caused this. Every other President in recent history has said something to the affect, "We will work to have peace." However, President Obama took it to an uncontrollable level and injected a level of expectation beyond hope, but that of immediate expectation on the part of the Palestinians.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    No, But America as we stand now is not strong enough to stand on our own. Israel is our only ally that somewhat respects us. It's a CYA deal with Israel.

You might want to check your sources. Without American funding, war materials, armored bull-dozers, etc. Israel would be Egypt and Jordan right now.

We definitely stand on our own. Israel is just a "buffer" you might say for Arab aggression.

Israel is the one who can't stand on her own.

Top Bottom