• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    I have a pair of 1981 XJ750 Seca's, shaft drive.
    These are frequently used to build bobbers, trikes, and cafe racers.
    I bought the worst one back in 1998 wrecked and rebuilt the front end,
    but never ended up re-registering it. I have a salvage sales receipt for that one, but it did
    run while on the bench back then rebuilding it. I then traveled through several states
    while in the Navy and it traveled with me. Then a few years ago I decided to do something with it,
    but when I started looking for parts, ended up finding one in Ohio that was complete and "running"
    according to the seller. I bought it and have a clean title for that one, though it does say "Odometer
    Discrepancy". Together there is enough here to make one complete bike (or project bike/trike/racer),
    or, you could source a few other parts and have two running bikes with some work.
    I'm selling the bikes, and two motorcycle covers ($80 each on Amazon) as one unit. I will not
    break them up. Take it all or take nothing. Personally I have well over $1900 in the pair over the years,
    not counting the $160 in motorcycle covers, but I'd like to get an even $1100 out of them. I'm slightly
    negotiable on that, depending on if you have something to trade or not, but I'd prefer to see cash.

01010_6tusEjn9tq_600x450.jpg

Top Bottom