• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    ok all that is left is the tipman a5 which looks like the m4 and the black pod holder, 4 clear pods, coil hose, one tank, gloves, and the vector mask with three lenses. this is about 1200 in gear. i will sell the set everything you need but paintballs for 275 or trade for ?

there is alot of stuff here. i have over 2k in all of it (most of the recipts are there as well) and i am willing to take 600 bucks for the whole lot. if you want to trade me something like guns, ammo, knives, fishing stuff, etc... let me know by pm what it is and such.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

there are 3 tippmans full auto, burst or semi and cyclone feeders on them, with electronic triggers (these shoot 16 plus balls a second if you want). 1 spyder gun, 4 masks 2000 to 3000 paintballs, co2 tanks most are full, bags, 2 remote resivors, and a bunch of parts rebuild kits, pod holders etc.....

make a offer or trade, i have not used these in two years and they need to go. nice stuff in great shape and not much actuall use. will meet in indy, terre haute or bloomington if you want them.

Last edited:

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    how about i split these up make some offers. will part out one gun mask, some tanks and pod bags etc.... one full setup for 225 each on the two 98 tippmans, 275 for the a 5 tippman setup. and 100 for the spyder setup. first come first serve on which mask and bag etc... you get. or trade me something. the tippmans i invested about a grand with all the things you get with it. or a package deal of 550 for all of it. i can bring to indy area for a meet during the late afternoon most weeks.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    bump / not much left but what is left is the nicest gun and setup. you will be very happy with this setup if your into woods ball. your friends will hate you with full auto (you can just see all the welts on them now). make me a offer or trade me something. new price and what is left is in the original post.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    make a offer or trade me something. i could use a tactical solutions threaded 10/22 barrel, reloading stuff, nice scope, willing to deal let me know what you have to trade.

Top Bottom