11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I didn't realize cameras on tasers was a thing...
    They're called taser cams. I don't think many departments have them because of the cost. The current model is a little more than $600 each. Add that to the cost of the taser itself and you're well over $1500.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I guess, I cannot understand why, if you are UNARMED, just do what the OFFICER tells YOU, to do ?????

Someone want to explain ?????

If I had to guess in this case, its because he wasn't in a clear state of mind

"Slusser said he does not know why Kassick, 59, ran from Mearkle, although Kassick had problems with substance abuse and police recovered a syringe near his body that may have been his. Alcohol and unspecified drugs were found in his system, Marsico has said."

24368947.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Cop Charged With Homicide After Video Allegedly Shows Her Shooting Suspect In Back

Didn't see a thread on this. I didn't realize cameras on tasers was a thing...

They are not used often since they only turn on-off with the Taser. Limited applicability. I tested one out back in 2007 or 2008 for a few months. We wear our Tasers cross draw and mine on on my left side. Looking at the picture, you can see the camera forms a hook and when I tried to unbuckle my seat belt in a hurry, it would get caught on the hook...I hated it. Also, I so rarely Tase anyone that I never got to use the camera during the time I had it.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I guess, I cannot understand why, if you are UNARMED, just do what the OFFICER tells YOU, to do ?????

Someone want to explain ?????
    Well, there are multiple answers to that. NONE of them good, NONE of them sensible, NONE of them valid.

SOME of them play the 'race' card, or the 'libtard' card, or the 'conspiracy' card, or some other '-card'. ALL of them play the 'stupidity' card.

Hope that helps. Doubt it does.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    All I had to do was read the first synopsis of prior "police killings" at the bottom of the article where they repeated the Michael Brown lies to know I didn't need to read the article.

Top Bottom