• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Excellent write up! Do you have a VP9 or shot one? I would be interested in a comparison with the VP9 also.

Yes, I have a VP9 that's why I figured the P30SK would be an upgrade to what I had in the P2000SK. I had pretty much the same gun but not adjustable grips.

The VP9 is a great gun and fits your hand very well with the adjustable panels. I don't think I have ever had a malfunction with that gun and I have a few thousand rounds through it now.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I am waiting for a VP9 compact.

Thats what I said too but I really like this LEM trigger, at least for a carry gun. When/if the VP9SK comes out I will be in line waiting for it. As big of a hit the P30 was I was surprised it took this long for the P30SK to come out so hard to tell how long until the VP9SK comes out, hopefully sooner than later.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Nice write up on HKPRO. My V3 arrives this week. I've tried a Milt Sparks VM2 but cannot get a IWB to work. I'm just too thin. Will be looking for a OWB. Looks like most USP-C holsters should work.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    V3 arrived yesterday. 80 WWB down the tube last evening. The recoil was surprisingly mild for a sub and the grip is like a natural extension of your hand.

Very nice so far.

:ingo:

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I’m still on the fence… I like the P30SK especially the additional grip panels but my P2000SK has a better trigger. The P30SK has nearly 600 rounds through it now and the trigger feels about the same as it did. I ordered the parts today to put a lighter FPBS in the P30SK as well as a nickel plated flat sear spring. Hopefully it will get it more in line with the P2000SK.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    John is a great guy to buy from. I purchased my P2000SK from him, can’t beat his customer service and usually his price too. I missed the group buy so waited till I could grab one on line. I’m kind of impatient too. :)

Top Bottom