• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Check out the Bianchi Shadow II https://safariland.com/products/model-7-shadow-ii-pancake-style-holster-10861
    I use this for my S&W auto, and snub nose revolver and just use a loose shirt to cover. Works great and very quick draw.

I was just going to mention the Bianchi Shadow II...love that OWB holster...I have 3 of them for different pistols.
    They hold their shape, they stay in place, and they help to spread the weight so as to keep everything in 'balance' while CCing!
    The Bianchi Remedy (open top) leather holster is also a very nice holster...I prefer it for a 1911 style pistol!

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Interested to hear your thoughts on the Bravo Concealment holsters once you get them.

Tom, I have had and still do have Bravo holsters. Currently I have them for my Shield and Compact. I tried a couple Vedder Holsters cuz I thought they would be better only to find that to not be the case.

Bravo did change their process and I have some opinions on what I like and don't like. We can do a show and tell the next time I come for breakfast.

I have thought about doing a review and comparison between the Bravo and Vedder. Maybe it might have some value.

Top Bottom