• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Why the purple? Its a real possibility. Not sure how well air dry cerekote would adhere to the wood though. And I don't think it will hold up on the metal parts when I torque down the pyramid head lag bolts.

I just in visioned Allen trying to hang the barrel in the oven to bake the finish.... I forgot about the air dry. With Cerakote, you could custom mix your colors. It would be cool to seethe cannon on their website. That would be the first.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    the range is nice and convenient with good exhaust, but there are pluses and minuses to both indoor and out door ranges.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    the range is nice and convenient with good exhaust, but there are pluses and minuses to both indoor and out door ranges.

I'm going to try and go soon. Better question, would you buy a membership?

I'm a member at MCF&G, but this would complement that nicely. Shoot plates in the bays at MCF&G, and I'm thinking shoot indoors on paper at Parabellum.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I bought a membership because it is too convenient for me to shoot and test guns. But yes if you plan on going often it is worth it. It's a nice place to shoot

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I bought a membership because it is too convenient for me to shoot and test guns. But yes if you plan on going often it is worth it. It's a nice place to shoot

Yeah, I think I may do it... I actually have a "health/exercise benefit" through work that actually reimburses me for gym, etc type memberships and in the last year they added a few things to it, including... "shooting range fees/membership". Pretty awesome. Won't pay for any shooting gear, etc but range membership (up to a limit each year) is covered. I'll get taxed on it, but it's better than not getting reimbursed. I used it for my MCF&G membership this year also. Otherwise the $400 would be too much.

In the past I never really used this benefit much, but they really have added some good stuff to it. I may have to look into a fishing kayak at some point based on seeing what JT's been posting in the Great Outdoors subforum.

Last edited:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yeah, I think I may do it... I actually have a "health/exercise benefit" through work that actually reimburses me for gym, etc type memberships and in the last year they added a few things to it, including... "shooting range fees/membership". Pretty awesome. Won't pay for any shooting gear, etc but range membership (up to a limit each year) is covered. I'll get taxed on it, but it's better than not getting reimbursed. I used it for my MCF&G membership this year also. Otherwise the $400 would be too much.

In the past I never really used this benefit much, but they really have added some good stuff to it. I may have to look into a fishing kayak at some point based on seeing what JT's been posting in the Great Outdoors subforum.

Thats a pretty awesome benefit. Must be a yearly limit isnt there?

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    PRAFF here a some better pics of your gun and what it is looking like as of today:

CNC'd some flat top work and rear swoop

top line serrations

Installed Zig racker

Sub 10oz slide without tri top and with out holes....Thanks for that request :) Nailed it though 9.8oz and it will lose a little more by they time it is 100% done

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    PRAFF here a some better pics of your gun and what it is looking like as of today:

CNC'd some flat top work and rear swoop

top line serrations

Installed Zig racker

Sub 10oz slide without tri top and with out holes....Thanks for that request :) Nailed it though 9.8oz and it will lose a little more by they time it is 100% done

Wow Allen that sukka is sexy. Really dig the panel cuts:rockwoot: You da man

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Wow....got a chance to look at the work that allen did today on my slide and all I can say is that you nailed it. Great work....machining is top notch with no tool marks. Barrel to slide and slide to frame fit is also incredible. Thanks allen for all your hard work on this!!!!!!

Top Bottom