• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Apparently we are just passing out cash still.
    "Miller justified the extravagance by saying she hoped to inspire her children and teach them that if they work hard they too may be able to afford a Miami mansion. "

Um, yeah... that's not the lesson you're teaching them.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Where's the problem? The IRS will be sending out an additional 87,000 agents to make sure each and every person stupid enough to work for a living understands that the government doesn't want us doing that. Sounds to me like this young lady got the message loud and clear, she'll probably be in the first round of the next batch of checks to go out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Where's the problem? The IRS will be sending out an additional 87,000 agents to make sure each and every person stupid enough to work for a living understands that the government doesn't want us doing that. Sounds to me like this young lady got the message loud and clear, she'll probably be in the first round of the next batch of checks to go out.
    It does make me want to go ahead and retire early. I am going to have to write a check for a rather large amount of taxes (fed and state). I feel like a sucker.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    "She added that she had never been taught financial literary or important lessons on saving cash for a rainy day, something that was offered to her for the first time in the program."

Well there's the problem, nobody ever told her that if you spend all your money today you don't have any tomorrow.
    Thanks to this program she now knows better, BUT DID IT ANYWAY.

Top Bottom