OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    good morning everyone :coffee: indoor project day, good day for a nap
    I must really be getting old. Thank you for reminding me of the project I have been putting off for weeks!

Today is nap day. It took a long time to get to this point. Loads of planning. Yet, I almost forgot it needed done. So thank you klausm.

*5 more minutes...and I am starting this project!

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Chip brought a mouse into the house last night right before I went to bed. Dumb cat...came in and let it loose. I chased it around for 45 minutes until I lost it...couldn't catch it and couldn't get a good stomp on it to kill it. She is back inside now and is looking all over for it...she's got a good memory apparently. I told her it is her job to find it and finish the job. We do not allow mice in this house. I left a note for hubby to set some traps since I think he has all of them in the garage.
    One of our cats tried to pull the same stunt this morning. He went outside and a few minutes later wanted back in with mouse in mouth. No dice.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    good morning everyone :coffee: indoor project day, good day for a nap
    I feel lazier than normal today.
    I have a project going, but it is time for paint. It was time for paint a month ago, but not outdoor painting weather. So I retouched the surfaces, sanded and filled more, then again. Now it is really, REALLY ready for paint.
    But I feel lazy enough to use the weather as an excuse to be more lazy, besides, it's raining.

I think it might be some residual winter hibernation still working its way out.
    Good nap day, for sure!
    :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom