OSUT#245 - May spring be upon us....time for some sunny days!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I used to go to the race a lot when I was a kid. With Dad working for the health department, he'd get tickets so he could "inspect" the facilities. There wasn't much inspecting going on though, except when we had to use the restroom. :):

In high school, we skipped school a couple of times to go hang out in the snake pit and watch practice and party.
    I always heard the snake pit was pretty exciting. In HS guys were always talking about seeing topless girls, sex, drugs and the rock and roll music.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seems like it rains more often than not though
    Yeah, usually the weather people are talking about a "window of opportunity" to get the race in, but that's not the case this year. Really going to be just about perfect with temps in the 70's and overcast. Track won't get too hot, so speeds should be good.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good morning everyone :coffee: busy day yesterday. The dog started it off badly, she wanted to meet another dog on the trail, I tried to let her, she started acting aggressive so I pulled her back and turned around to go when she made another run at it. I slipped on the pea gravel and landed face first on the trail and in the weeds. It finally ended when I scrambled around and got on top of her and punched her in the side of the head 4 times. A little sore getting out of bed today,

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    good morning everyone :coffee: busy day yesterday. The dog started it off badly, she wanted to meet another dog on the trail, I tried to let her, she started acting aggressive so I pulled her back and turned around to go when she made another run at it. I slipped on the pea gravel and landed face first on the trail and in the weeds. It finally ended when I scrambled around and got on top of her and punched her in the side of the head 4 times. A little sore getting out of bed today,
    Holy crap! Never had to punch a dog before. Was she on the other dog?

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I did manage to get the rest of the wood from a friends place cleaned up.
    A nice truck load cut, split and stacked. Got a new motion light put up on the chicken coop after the old one died. Need to to finish replacing the screen on the back sliding door.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom