osut#243 - Marching into Spring...or Sliding into it....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Hope you enjoy it. My personal opinion…no thanks. Decades ago went to Ship couple times a month to buy or sell hogs at sale barn. Hauled transport loads of milk out of the dairy in middle of the night sometimes. Haven’t been back to the town since. I have never been to the “Flea-market” & have negative zero interest in ever going. My wife takes out of area guests every year. They always seem to like it. Have friends from Boston coming in 2 weeks for a week visit. She took them last summer for first time and they loved it. Friends texted yesterday and wondered if it will be “open” as would like to go back.
    Sounds like Bailey's in our area. People come from all over to buy the same expired crap they've been selling for years.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    You guys are making me hungry. Problem is the leftover stuff in the frig is left over cause I am not a fan. Wife says eat it anyway. I say done that my whole life, shouldn’t have to any more at my age. Think I need to start stocking my shop frig with more actual food. Normally just water, couple sodas, few adult beverages, and bait.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I remember Toto in the 60’s, a bunch of old junk in an old warehouse.
    Don't know about the 60's but back in the day Toto had a lot more going on. Must have been 7 or 8 stores, but yeah Weinbergs was still selling the flea market stuff. They sure made a lot of money doing it.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    this mild winter must have made me soft. Walked the dogs with numb fingers and face, wishing I would have been smart enough to put on my full length Carharts

Reactions: Mij

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Turkey is in the oven. Had the kids over last night, will need to buy 2 corned beefs next year. have barely a 2 inch square chunk left-over, not even enough to bother with for a sammie:crying:

• Sad
    Reactions: Mij
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom