Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw the neurosurgeon this afternoon. Since I no longer have the severe pain now, just some discomfort if I stand or walk too long, he has stopped the PT and said I could start slowly weaning myself off the drugs that I am on. He said the drop foot could continue for another month or two, if it is going to resolve itself. I go back in two months to see him. If it hasn't gotten better by then, he will discuss surgery with me. He said the best thing to do for it, is to walk carefully and as much as I am comfortable doing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw the neurosurgeon this afternoon. Since I no longer have the severe pain now, just some discomfort if I stand or walk too long, he has stopped the PT and said I could start slowly weaning myself off the drugs that I am on. He said the drop foot could continue for another month or two, if it is going to resolve itself. I go back in two months to see him. If it hasn't gotten better by then, he will discuss surgery with me. He said the best thing to do for it, is to walk carefully and as much as I am comfortable doing.
    Howdy Expat. That sounds like good news! It would be nice to avoid surgery if possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom