mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I wasn't the one that put DD's name in the hat for a possible mod, but I do think he would make a good one. I'm glad we have a couple of new people to help out.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I swear no one listens to me.

Yesterday I looked at my wife and said " I took my hat off after doing snow removal in the drive & walks and misplaced it, have you seen it?"

My wife " did you have your hat Sunday when you to Lima to shoot the match?"

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If things are missing here, we blame the cat. Chip climbs up on everything (she is supposed to be an outdoor cat) when left in the house unsupervised. I have my crochet project in a tote next to my desk, and found 3 sd cards from the trail cameras in it last night when I pulled out my project. When we left to go get some dinner last night, she had hubby's reading glasses on the floor batting them around under the table.

Speaking of reading glasses....I drove home last night with my computer glasses instead of my regular ones. About halfway home I realized why things seemed blurry. The lenses on this pair are dialed in for things to be clear three feet in front of my face. This morning's drive could be fun.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here, it is highly likely Waylon ate it... he loves hats, socks, stuff I have worn. He was grabbing my cleaning rags, but when I didnt really care he lost interest in those.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Waylon was trying to chew the 3D glasses we have. Took those away and gave him one of his chew things. I hear him chewing away very happily. Finally I decide to check and somehow he is chewing on a Bic lighter... he ran to his crate with it... so he gets to stay in the crate for awhile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom