• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    I'm looking to trade or sell my EDC'ed G26. I got this gun in a trade right here on IGNO 4? 5? years ago. Round count is unknown but fairly low. The night sights are still plenty bright.

Trade or sale will include the gun, original Glock box, 2 10-round mags (both currently loaded with defense ammo), 2 mag loaders, a full box (25 rounds) of defense ammo, and 2 boxes (50 rounds each, so 100 rounds) of crappy gun show purchased target ammo. Also, if you happen to be left-handed, I'll include a CrossBreed SuperTuck holster. It's an awesome holster but I'm left handed so it won't be useful to you unless you are too.

For a sale, I'm looking for $425-ish-ish. A search revealed that to be pretty low, and I'm including ammo and potentially a very nice (and expensive) holster if you can use it, so... yay? :)

Trade interests are pretty narrow: I'm looking for a .357 (or I suppose a .44). Cash can happen on either end if needed (though I don't have a ton of cash).

I (and thus the gun!) are located in Lafayette. Reasonable driving for a good trade/fun is fine. :)

g26-sideways.jpg

g26-sights.jpg

box-ammo-and-stuff.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom