• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    monday i ordered something from ebay at 10pm. it came today [tuesday] in a amazon package. i had to make sure i did not order from both, i did not. this is the first time this has happened. has it happened to anyone else??

LeverGunFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Bartholomew County
    Yes, I've purchased from a vendor that shipped from Amazon. Apparently some sellers have accounts on both ebay and Amazon, when they receive payment from ebay they ship from their Amazon account.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    i use amazon boxes to ship stuff when i sell things occasionally on ebay. boxes are expensive so i repurpose them. Or do you mean that amazon delivered it?

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    i use amazon boxes to ship stuff when i sell things occasionally on ebay. boxes are expensive so i repurpose them. Or do you mean that amazon delivered it?
    amazon delivered it. ordered monday 10pm came tuesday, ebay is not that fast.
    Yes, I've purchased from a vendor that shipped from Amazon. Apparently some sellers have accounts on both ebay and Amazon, when they receive payment from ebay they ship from their Amazon account.
    never thought of them having accounts on both, that makes sense

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Couple years ago I ordered an audio interface from a seller on eBay. It was a brick and mortar shop in San Diego. I ordered at noon on Saturday, and the interface arrived on Monday around noon! California to Indiana in 48 hrs, brought to my door by usps. So some eBay sellers actually are pretty fast with shipping.

I’ve seen eBay logos on vendors profiles on Amazon, and it’s probably a lot simpler for the vendors if they are set up to ship via Amazon.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Could just be "drop shipping" from Amazon.

Some list an item it sells for $50 they find it on amazon for less buy and ship it and pocket the extra cash.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Received a half dozen or so items ordered on eBay that were sent from amazon. I believe all the “shipped from” on the ads said “multiple U.S. warehouses”. The boxes were taped with amazon marked tape as I remember too.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Lots of people make extra income by drop shipping items.

Seller sees “Item X” on Amazon for $9.99. Seller lists same item on eBay for $12.99, without actually having product on hand. Buyer purchases “Item X” from eBay seller for $12.99. Seller immediately purchases item from Amazon and lists buyers address for shipping. Seller profits $3, all from the comfort of home, without having any inventory or overhead. Just takes time to research items that he can make money on. Happens all the time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lots of people make extra income by drop shipping items.

Seller sees “Item X” on Amazon for $9.99. Seller lists same item on eBay for $12.99, without actually having product on hand. Buyer purchases “Item X” from eBay seller for $12.99. Seller immediately purchases item from Amazon and lists buyers address for shipping. Seller profits $3, all from the comfort of home, without having any inventory or overhead. Just takes time to research items that he can make money on. Happens all the time.
    That seems sneaky and underhanded. And yet, brilliant! :):

Top Bottom