• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    two issues: when I post (as in a positive feedback for private deal), all the other posts have a downward pointing arrow,(as in sucessive threads) mine don't and my message envelope is closed, everyone else is open. Am I doing something wrong?
    Also, can you please set my opening page up to the home page? I open up in a thread and have to go to the home page to move around. This is a great site, I have many new friends, my gun collection is seriously growing and I've already taken 4 classes. Thank so much!

Sgt Rock

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    two issues: when I post (as in a positive feedback for private deal), all the other posts have a downward pointing arrow,(as in sucessive threads) mine don't and my message envelope is closed, everyone else is open. Am I doing something wrong?
    Also, can you please set my opening page up to the home page? I open up in a thread and have to go to the home page to move around. This is a great site, I have many new friends, my gun collection is seriously growing and I've already taken 4 classes. Thank so much!

Sgt Rock

1st issue: if you are talking about the red down arrow when viewing the list of threads in a forum such as The good, bad and ugly, what you are seeing is that there are unread threads in that forum that you haven't read.

2nd issue: I'm not sure what you mean. The way you view the forum is all setup in your userCP page. May I suggest that you check it out and see if it helps. I don't know what you mean so I can't help any more than that.

If you know how to do screen shots, those would help tremendously.

Top Bottom