• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have the full-sized LE version as well, and I love it (for a plastic gun!!!). Shoots well, although the trigger has become a bit gritty as of late, I need to look into that one of these days.

Congratulations on your new toy. Let us all know how it shoots!

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Great choice! I have really warmed up to HK recently. On the hammer fired guns, I was initially put off by the sloppy trigger pull on such a premium pistol. Over time, I started overlooking the long trigger pull, because everything else about the HK is so nice. The factory mags have that ultra high quality feel that is missing from some competing models. Unlike the Glock (which I also love and use heavily), you can load the HK magazine to full capacity and it actually seats without significant effort, and the slide racks a full magazine with no extra effort. I have heard that their customer service is not very friendly for civilians, but I have never had to use it. The guns just work.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Congrats on the purchase. Debating on one myself, as I currently have 2 full sizes (4 at one point in time...don't ask lol). What was the price at Top Gun Supply?

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Great choice! I have really warmed up to HK recently. On the hammer fired guns, I was initially put off by the sloppy trigger pull on such a premium pistol. Over time, I started overlooking the long trigger pull, because everything else about the HK is so nice. The factory mags have that ultra high quality feel that is missing from some competing models. Unlike the Glock (which I also love and use heavily), you can load the HK magazine to full capacity and it actually seats without significant effort, and the slide racks a full magazine with no extra effort. I have heard that their customer service is not very friendly for civilians, but I have never had to use it. The guns just work.

there customer service used to be lackluster, in the last few years I would say they have really become outstanding.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    There is a pretty funny YT video out there by Colin Noir on the new VP9 SK:

[video=youtube;8kAlbMZbKgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAlbMZbKgs[/video]

Looks like a really sweet gun.

Top Bottom