• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The International Council on Security (ICOS) conducted a survey among Afghani citizens to understand their perceptions of the military presence in their country. The vast majority have no clue why their are being occupied by the NATO World Police.

92% are unaware of the 9/11 events.

40% think that the invaders came to destroy Islam.

Survey: Few Afghans Know Why NATO Invaded
    “The lack of awareness of why we are there contributes to the high level of negativity toward the NATO military operations,” insisted ICOS President Norine MacDonald. It was unclear however whether the few Afghans who had heard of 9/11 were any more upbeat about the seemingly endless war.

The poll also showed majority support in Southern Afghanistan for secession and the creation of an independent Pashtunistan (potentially including some of Pakistan’s tribal regions), and that 40 percent of the population believed NATO was occupying Afghanistan as part of a goal to destroy Islam.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Afghan rebels are currently bombing the US Embassy in Kabul. If we had a military leader in the Whitehouse we might have a chance at saving anything in Afghanistan, but as it is, we're just getting a lot of good people killed. Obama has enough blood on his hands due to his inability to lead, he won't even notice this.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If America was under martial law from a foreign hostile force, then there would be a lot of Americans who would turn into "terrorists" willing to lay down their life in resistance to the invasion. U.S. presence aggravates and compounds any problems that existed before. American foreign policy is harming our national security.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I think practically nobody knows what really happened on 9/11.

Those of us that were out of puberty know pretty well what happened. Terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. The buildings fell down because the planes flew into them.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Those of us that were out of puberty know pretty well what happened. Terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. The buildings fell down because the planes flew into them.
    Without proof, the "Official Story" is just a conspiracy theory that you choose to believe because the TV told you so.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around a group of Saudis take flight training & commit terrorist acts then we go to Afghanistan to root out these terrorists who are actually in Pakistan. Wtf? Remember making fun of the Russians? With Afghanistan being their Vietnam?
    Imagine 10 members of a militia from Idaho bomb a building. So we send our military to Montana and Oregon and wage war?

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yeah, who are you going to believe, your own eyes or Rambone?:D
    The only thing we can be sure of is that planes hit the the 2 WTC towers. Everything else is a conspiracy theory. Just because people supposedly found terrorist passports laying on the sidewalk, unscathed from the collapse of the towering inferno, does not mean that we know the truth about the culprits.

Even those who participated in the original 9/11 Congressional hearings are calling for a new investigation.

The Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 and Former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee Calls for a New 9/11 Investigation

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The only thing we can be sure of is that planes hit the the 2 WTC towers. Everything else is a conspiracy theory. Just because people supposedly found terrorist passports laying on the sidewalk, unscathed from the collapse of the towering inferno, does not mean that we know the truth about the culprits.

Even those who participated in the original 9/11 Congressional hearings are calling for a new investigation.

The Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 and Former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee Calls for a New 9/11 Investigation

Have you been attending creationist seminars? This is an eerily similar argument as the one regarding fossils.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around a group of Saudis take flight training commit terrorist acts then we go to Afghanistan to root out these terrorists who are actually in Pakistan. Wtf? Remember. Making fun of the Russians? With Afghanistan. Being their Vietnam?
    Imagine. 10 members of a militia from Idaho bomb a building. So we send our military. To Montana. And Oregon and wage war?

Try again, they were in Afghanistan, they escaped to Pakistan. The Taliban government refused to hand them over and declared them under their protection.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Try again, they were in Afghanistan, they escaped to Pakistan. The Taliban government refused to hand them over and declared them under their protection.

Right, and we keep sending them money. Which the Pakistani government then gives to the terrorists. Then we bomb the terrorists. Then we send more money.... :n00b:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Right, and we keep sending them money. Which the Pakistani government then gives to the terrorists. Then we bomb the terrorists. Then we send more money.... :n00b:

You've observed them giving money to terrorists? Rambone just got done telling us that any detail that you don't observe personally is merely a conspiracy theory.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If America was under martial law from a foreign hostile force, then there would be a lot of Americans who would turn into "terrorists" willing to lay down their life in resistance to the invasion. U.S. presence aggravates and compounds any problems that existed before. American foreign policy is harming our national security.

Doubt it as long as long as the Football, Basketball, and Baseball Seasons were not interrupted...

Most Americans would probably not even notice a Regime Change...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around a group of Saudis take flight training commit terrorist acts then we go to Afghanistan to root out these terrorists who are actually in Pakistan. Wtf? Remember. Making fun of the Russians? With Afghanistan. Being their Vietnam?
    Imagine. 10 members of a militia from Idaho bomb a building. So we send our military. To Montana. And Oregon and wage war?

Huh...

Maybe I have just been allowed to read different Sources than you. But I know exactly why we went to Afghanistan... :dunno:

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago

Grammar much? Or did you get some periods at a 2 for 1 sale?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Top Bottom