• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I have used Sportsmansguide recently and with great results. ShootingSurplus, Magshack, HCC Tactical have all been great and smooth transactions.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I have NEVER bought a weapon on-line. I may pay a bit more from my LGS but the owner treats me well and is very competitive. I have purchased ammo thru a LEO friend who buys pallets and gets a dang fine deal.

I'd pay twice as much to not have to give my LGS money, but I do travel a few miles to buy from other gun shops instead.

michelob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Soliciting opinions to buy online. I've purchased from Bud's, but they were widely known for their prices until recently, and rarely have stock. Appreciate it!
    I like buying from Smokey Mountain Guns and Ammo. They often have great deals and some of the best prices in what I was looking for. Also, it’s no tax and free shipping on firearms.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I have been pleased with Eurooptic.com in Pennsylvania. Good prices, low shipping (about $15 including insurance) and FAST delivery, two days max in my experience. They have a number of brands in stock, and also offer reductions on demo items. Have bought directly from them, and through Gun Broker.

Currently they have new Sig P365s for $469 plus shipping, and they pay the sales tax...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I used Gallery of Guns not to long ago. Was very easy, just contacted the LGS about a transfer beforehand.

He told me they can get stuff that he is not even able to order, because they order so much more than him and have a bigger stock to keep things in inventory.
    Who do you use local?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Just ordered a hard to find Henry All Weather 45-70 from sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com on 02/23 and picked it up at ACME sports yesterday(02/28)... I'd order from them again I think.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If my lgs can't get what I'm wanting I will find it online and send it to them for transfer.
    I've never bought from Gun Broker just online gun shops. Does Gun Broker have some kind of protection set up so if you get scammed you get a refund?

Top Bottom