One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Updated | More than 12,000 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in South Africa emigrate to the U.S. amid a vote by the country's parliament favoring a motion that could see South Africa's constitution amended to allow for land to be stripped from owners without any compensation.
    Thousands Sign Petition Asking Trump to Let White Farmers in South Africa Migrate to U.S. After Country Votes to Force Them Off Land

Interesting. I wonder if it's Trump conservatives or liberals that are the ones signing this petition.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So I'm going through the whole thread and reading a bunch of articles online......
    The entire continent is volatile and a race war/drug war/power war is only a border away and always has been. Have these people been living in some kind of a utopia dome with no other contact? As though they had absolutely no warning that this would ever happen to them...ever. Hasn't the rest of the world been expecting this for a while now?

Why do we need to rescue them? Why should we care? Serious question because I don't know. :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So I'm going through the whole thread and reading a bunch of articles online......
    The entire continent is volatile and a race war/drug war/power war is only a border away and always has been. Have these people been living in some kind of a utopia dome with no other contact? As though they had absolutely no warning that this would ever happen to them...ever. Hasn't the rest of the world been expecting this for a while now?

Why do we need to rescue them? Why should we care? Serious question because I don't know. :dunno:

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things the repatriation of farm land in South Africa ranks probably dead last on the "atrocities in Africa" scale.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Take the SA farmers as refugees and let the country implode. There's really no other option, as genocide is knocking on the door.

This is what happens when the outside world thinks it knows how to better manage a country than its inhabitants, just as we saw with Rhodesia.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Take the SA farmers as refugees and let the country implode. There's really no other option, as genocide is knocking on the door.

This is what happens when the outside world thinks it knows how to better manage a country than its inhabitants, just as we saw with Rhodesia.

They can go wherever they like, just as long as it isn't here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They can go wherever they like, just as long as it isn't here.

Why? I don't really know what the process is for such things, but apply for a visa, citizenship, stand in line. Whatever. If they have something to offer Why not? Is South Africa a ****hole?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why? I don't really know what the process is for such things, but apply for a visa, citizenship, stand in line. Whatever. If they have something to offer Why not? Is South Africa a ****hole?

Wait, I thought we against letting people in as refugees? Has that changed today?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait, I thought we against letting people in as refugees? Has that changed today?

I didn't say as refugees. I said they can apply for a visa or citizenship and stand in line. But if we're talking about as refugees, I'm not against it, per se. if we're going to bring refugees into the country to live here permanently there's an incumbent responsibility to Americans to bring in people whose values are compatible with ours, and who will not be permanent burdens on Americans.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't say as refugees. I said they can apply for a visa or citizenship and stand in line. But if we're talking about as refugees, I'm not against it, per se. if we're going to bring refugees into the country to live here permanently there's an incumbent responsibility to Americans to bring in people whose values are compatible with ours, and who will not be permanent burdens on Americans.

Did you not ask me "why," in reference to the comment I made about refugees? Or did you not notice that I responded to quote specifically made concerning refugees?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did you not ask me "why," in reference to the comment I made about refugees? Or did you not notice that I responded to quote specifically made concerning refugees?

You said you thought "we"...

Well. I gave you my 2 cents.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You said you thought "we"...

Well. I gave you my 2 cents.

So now you are talking about refugees? Because just a second ago you made it sound like you weren't talking about refugees, and when I used the word "we" it was in reference to "refugees."

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Evil is colorless. White, black, yellow, tan, purple, whatever. Atrocities have been committed by all. And if you are wondering about the purple, you let a purple dinosaur sing you a song about love while you're sitting on his lap while another dinosaur in a diaper runs around with a giant butt plug holding hands with a tricxeritops named BJ, and see if you don't have nightmares for life and call that an atrocity!

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    i went to college with a guy who was born in Africa, both of his parents were born in Africa, and both of hus grandparents were born in Africa. He attained his US ciizenship and listed his nationality as "African American". IU finally threated to kick him out if he kept claiming to be an "African American", because he was white and not black.

there was a white South African Hs kid and his friends nominated him for African-American student of the year and they got in trouble for Doing so.

don’t punish kids for your own absurd labels

edit: found it

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wnd.com/2004/01/22929/amp/

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    there was a white South African Hs kid and his friends nominated him for African-American student of the year and they got in trouble for Doing so.

don’t punish kids for your own absurd labels

edit: found it

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wnd.com/2004/01/22929/amp/

If they’re making a political statement of the absurdity of selectively distinguishing someone based on race—if it’s racist to have a distinguished white person of the year, it’s as racist to have a distinguished black person of the year—then fine. But if it’s to make a joke of it, then not so fine. This seems more of a high school prank than a political statement.

Top Bottom