• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I don't know about all of you, but my support-side shooting SUCKS! I don't practice it nearly enough.

So....

We're going to spend Sept 26 and 27th in Rochester, IN, working on exactly that.

Saturday, Sept 26, will be our One-Handed Pistol Manipulations Course, which will include a night shoot. Cost $225

Sunday, Sept 27, will be our Support-Side Only class, which will require participants to carry, draw, fire, manipulate, and holster all from their support side. Cost $185.

You can sign up for both classes at the single price of $365!

Sunday will require you to have (for the right hander) a left handed holster. Opposite, if you're left handed.
    Contact Fortress with questions and for sign up:
    info@fortressdefense.com
    708-522-8060

To attend you must have already participated in a Fortress handgun class, DTI handgun class, ACT, Iverson, or equivalent - email us to find out if you qualify.

Round count will be around 5 to 600 for both days.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I recommend that all of my students and everyone who isn't one of my students take this class. I've trained with Frank both as a fellow student as well as his student and he is among the best teachers I know. The material is absolutely essential for your overall defensive firearms development. It may not seem like something you need to know . . . until you need to be able to do it. Then it will be too late to make the decision to take the class and practice.

Take the class. It's worth more than what he's charging. It's worth your time.

Top Bottom