On Jan 6, the Reichstag fire happened in DC. Agree or No?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No.

DRDS17Q.jpg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yes, if your analogy is that a bad event will be used to justify an expansion of power by one group over another. Where that expansion of power leads and how much damage will be done remains to be seen, however, I expect the result will be something more similar to the power structure in the city of Chicago than that in Nazi Germany.

Therein is the problem of using such analogies, the actual bad result gets obscured because it is too easy to dismiss the analogy as overheated without clarifying that you don’t really mean to take it as far as it seems to point.

Unless, of course, you really do mean to take it that far, in which case my response is no, it’s not.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This one should do it.....6:25
    That makes sense. Not watching (but I watched the first one), but it fits the time thing. :)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Starts at 6:25...
    I wouldnt put it past them. Look at ops like Ruby Ridge. They not only infiltrate, but actively push targets to break laws they wouldnt otherwise break themselves.

"Gee, this guy isnt as bad as we thought. So lets suggest things and offer things to help him break the law since he wont do it himself. "
    Next thing you know, somebody who wouldnt normally be a threat is now a threat.

And he mentioned the security that day was worse than normal. Or was it? Is it just an excuse, or are/were they just that bad and just got caught with their pants around their ankles?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes.

We have witnessed are witnessing a soft coup in process.
    FIFY They arent complete. And they wont be until they have full control, have guarateed Conservatives never have a voice (court packing) and we have no recourse (nullification of 2A rights)

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Why are these people still in jail and no court trial yet? Are there no organizations trying to help these people?

TL\DW But who's being held without bail? And just how fast do you think all this should go?

maybe a lawyer can stop by to tell us how "speedy" things are.

Gritch

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Portage
    This was the biggest gaslighting I have seen so far by the media, and the Left. I am amazed that they went as far with it as they did.

Top Bottom