• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    That mythical gold plated, jewel encrusted Hi-Point that has caused so many problems in the Classifieds has surfaced. Now we know why so many n0obs come and make that 50 post end run. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      103.6 KB · Views: 828

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    2 points

1- I didn't think it was possible to make a Hi-Point more ugly than it already was.
    2- I didn't think it was possible for ANY other brand to be uglier than a Glock.

Guess I was wrong on both counts.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    2 points

1- I didn't think it was possible to make a Hi-Point more ugly than it already was.
    2- I didn't think it was possible for ANY other brand to be uglier than a Glock.

Guess I was wrong on both counts.

Wait until they get the scroll work and stippling done before you make that statement. :lol:

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I have seen swords and knives dun in such a manner. Some were even beautiful. I can understand doing it to them, but a handgun? That is just plain wrong on so many levels.

My Dad bought a commemorative 1911 that is beautiful. It is inlaid with gold and engraved. It is a work of art. Making it of no use as a gun. You can't use it for fear of destroying its beauty and value. It sits in a case and just gets looked at. I think Dad and my Son are the only ones that have handled it after leaving the factory. No one has shot it. Isn't that what a gun was made for? Shooting.

Back to the thing in the picture. That is one ugly, useless gun.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Now I see a reason to own a HiPoint. If I ever come across one at a good price I might buy it and do something similar. It would be a great way to mess with my friends.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Now I see a reason to own a HiPoint. If I ever come across one at a good price I might buy it and do something similar. It would be a great way to mess with my friends.

That just....wrong.

Awesome, but wrong...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not me. I would buy it on the spot and OC it in a nylon thigh holster. I would do this while wearing gym shorts, a dirty wife beater and tactical flip flops.
    So someone could pay you not to do all that, right?

Sounds like a solid business plan to me. You fork over the cash once for the procurement of said necessary items. You have 6+ billion people to offend and buy you off repeatedly. What's not genius about this?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    So someone could pay you not to do all that, right?

Sounds like a solid business plan to me. You fork over the cash once for the procurement of said necessary items. You have 6+ billion people to offend and buy you off repeatedly. What's not genius about this?

Hey now! I might be bald and have a gut, but I also have great legs.

Top Bottom