WTS/WTT: Old Model Scope, gun parts (spare leveer, AR, SKS, H&R), magazines, 1911 Slide

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    JC Higgins Rifleman Senior 4X (taken off lever gun) has some rub and surface rust on the outside body, scope still adjusts and is useable. $30.00 OBO

This was either a cz or tz 75? it is no longer available.

Choate H&R Synthetic Forend 159-190-204, new in sealed bag has sling swivel attached. $8.00

Knights Armament front hand hold for M4 rail, slides on and "screws" into the plate holes. There are some scratches on this unit. $15.00 SOLD

AR pistol grip, no name. Appears unused, only has molding marks on it. $5.00

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    But Wait, There's More ;-)

SKS Scope shell deflector. This item does not have the slits in the metal, appears new and exactly like the unit shown below. $6.00 SP fitment to rifle

SKS front sight post: $6.00 SP fitment to rifle

SKS Bolt Covers, by the each. One has a Weaver style mount ($24.00) SP fitment to rifle, one has holes drilled (front hole is all the way through) ($15.00) and a ridge, the final one is plain ($12.00).

What appears to me to be a Weaver top mount that goes over an SKS Bolt Cover. I have two and they are a bit different from each other. $15.00 each. I have no photo. One pending fitment to rifle

I have two SKS cleaning kits. One is complete, one is missing the brush. I also have a gas tube (I believe) cleaning tool. $6.00 for both containers, but I warn you, they are a bit greasy!

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    And still more ....

Spare lever for a lever action rifle. Bad part is there are no part numbers engraved. Good part is it is in very good condition. Worst part is I have no idea where it came from. $25.00 OBO

Lyman 78ME Micrometer Sight, fully adjustable. $40.00

GLOCK .40 Austria, 15 rounder I think this is a G22. Would like to trade for a G19 9MM higher capacity magazine. Otherwise $25.00. SOLD

Butler Creek 10/22 25 round magazine. It still functions but is NOT new. $8.00 SOLD to SIL

Pictured below are two magazines in .380. These are believed most likely to be FIE Titan .380. six rounds, five viewing holes, flat back, rounded front without any holes. It would be helpful if they had a mark on them or if anyone remembered what they went to. Sell both together for $40.00.

This appears to be a cz or tz magazine. It is no longer available.

Next up is two more unknown stamped metal magazines. They are UNKNOWN entity .22LR. There is a little bit of wiggle when a round is inserted. These appear near new. $30.00 for the pair.

FIE Titan .25 ACP, three of them! $50.00 for all three. top and bottom shown are Titan .25 ACP. The middle one might be another make but it has similar appearance to Titans.

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    And finally I have:

Ruger Standard .22LR Silver base, blued metal. $40.00 Sale pending if it fits pistol

Browning .22LR (actual Browning). $50.00

I have these priced a little high maybe but I really did not want to get rid of them. Wife wants to before I find a pistol to fit them....

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    I will try and fit it to a 1911 frame tonight, I do not have one this "short".

How can I best determine if a CZ type slide? Is there something I can measure? I do not have any CZ anything that I know of. Silly photos have to be so small one loses all details.

SubtleSixer03: Is there something I can check out on this slide for you? I do not wish to sell a pig in a poke!

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    1911 Colt Commander (I do believe, slightly smaller than my full size 1911). Has full sights, barrel, spring, and slide safety. Marked "READ WARNING BEFORE USING GUN MANUAL FREE FROM ??? (FKE?), MIAMI, FLA We are not sure of the caliber or where we got this. It could be 9mm but appears slightly smaller. No magazines. The barrel is in very good condition as is the spring. The left side of the slide looks like it had contact with the pavement. Right side is OK but has some wear marks. $100.00 OBO SPF

The red highlighted text was never ever on a colt 1911 slide or on any clones I know of. Better ,larger pics would help. 1911 slides have the rail grooves facing in side the slide, CZ types are facing the outside.

I would bet its FIE not FKE on the slide. FIE was an importer and went out of bussiness in 1990. Can't say what it is from the current pics, sure can say it is not from a 1911 though.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Thank you! Yes, appears to be a CZ which is what buyer believed. The middle letter was scratched to the point I could not make it out.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom