• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I walked into a shop today that I haven't been in for years. The guy runs a small everything goes kinda shop he will sell about anything. He has been doing some housecleaning lately and let me go through a bunch of his junk. I found all kinds of treasure!

I spent two hours in there and came out with hundreds of jacketed and cast bullets idk how much brass some common some obscure .470 NE! .25-20 all kinds of stuff every growing boy needs.

I am headed back to go through some parts pistols he has in boxes and whatever else I can uncover. Its kind of exciting not knowing what you are going to find under that pile of trash covered in dust!

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    The shop is Put n Take east of Boonville. I would say right now its not worth the drive out but when he starts pulling more stuff out of hiding it will be!

If you are looking for shotgun loading supplies he has plenty of that laying around.

beez1954

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Bought a Gold Cup from Mark in '79 and worked with him at Wright Mine for a few years. Good people there.
    Haven't seen him in years, sounds like a good road trip for me to catch up on old times.
    Thanks for the post reminding me of long forgotten times.

Greg

Top Bottom