• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Anyone else have one? I got mine the other day and it really is the most comfortable IWB holster I have worn.I upgraded from Blackhawk nylon IWB which in my opinion is the most uncomfortable piece o' crap I've ever worn. Not just because they ask nicely for you to do this when you buy one, but I think if you carry IWB you should check them out.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I have been wearing one for a month or so for my cz75. I love it, personally, and think it carries my gun as well as anything.

flhultra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    corydon area
    I love mine !
    5 oclock position, even fell aslept in the lounge chair woke up hours later no gouging or sore spot. they cover great
    200lb 6'2" full sized fnx45 with only a t shirt and go completely unnoticed.
    buy the kit and save $35.00 , 6 screws is all that needs done to complete it

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    I have had mine for a couple months now they are great and thier customer service is one of the best out there

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yup. Love it. Molded it myself.

picture.php

picture.php

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    I had a no-name Crossbreed knock off that I carried my XD9SC in for a year until the leather broke down and got too floppy to trust the holster anymore.

Got an Old Faithful kit a few months ago and it is great. Took about 3 weeks to get to me, and 15 minutes to assemble. The leather is very nice, and having different options available for the kydex was neat....I got urban digital. Nobody but me will ever see it, but I like that I could get what I wanted.

Another happy customer here.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I've got one and I'm undecided on it. Bought it as something different to try with my Government Model 1911s and though it is comfortable its a bit of a pain in the ass to get on and off a belt for me. Jury's still out.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    mine is waiting at home for me now, i ordered it on march 29th and they said it should ship sometime between april 14 and the 28th, on march 1st they sent me a email apology saying that is was shpping late and that they would assemble if for free, 2 days later i got a email saying it has shipped!

as busy as all form's of the firearm industries have been,i can live with 5 days late!

but as far as customer service go's im happy so far!

the thing i think that set's the old faithful apart, is that for a few dollars, you can make it fit any handgun!

jeffesaurusrex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Check out that warranty... I'm sold.

50 year unconditional warranty. It specifically says on the site even if a dog chews it up, or even if it is intentionally destroyed, it will be replaced. And every part of the holster is covered.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    My arrived today and it took all of 10 minutes to assemble. Initial impressions: very comfortable at the 4 o'clock position for my Glock 17. $40.24 including shipping is a great deal for this holster.

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Just a heads up to those interested, you can find their assemble it yourself kits for some models on ebay(sold by Old Faithful) and they ship much faster than if ordered through the website.

Top Bottom