• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I was one of the lucky ones to pick up an INGO lower. I knew from the start that this would be an 300 BLK Suppressed SBR build for me. While I was getting my trust info engraved, I also had them engrave my INGO handle and my INGO join date. :ingo:

This is my first 300 BLK AR and I cannot wait to get it out to the range.

I hope you enjoy enjoy INGO!

Build Details:

INGO BCI Defense Stripped Lower (color filled) - Form 1 SBR PENDING
    PSA Lower Parts Kit
    Magpul MOE Grip
    Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
    BCI Defense Stripped Upper Receiever
    CCMG Upper Parts Kit
    Custom 300 BLK Dust Cover
    Mil Spec Charging Handle (for now)
    PSA Premium Full Auto BCG
    KAK Industries SBX-15 Buffer Tube
    Magpul QD End Plate
    Sig Tac SBX-15 Brace (until Form 1 is approved)
    PSA 8.5" 300 BLK 1/7 Twist Pistol Gas Nitride Barrel
    Seekings Precision MCSR M-Lok 12" Free Float Hand Guard
    YHM Low Profile Gas Block
    Pistol Length Gas Tube
    YMH Phantom M2 QD Muzzle Break
    YHM Phantom SS M2 Suppressor
    Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We will each get a PM, correct?

No, you are not alone.

I spoke with Shooter at Bradis yesterday and he said he expects them next week.

Am I the only one from GB#2 that is checking daily to see if they've come in (admittedly) early?

FWIW: VUPDblue's work & communication on the 1st buy was excellent. The hardest part for me was waiting too. I feel you won't be disappointed.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I still have mine from the first group buy just sitting in the box waiting for me to do so.etching with it. I haven't even really given the build a second thought since I picked up the lower. I should maybe get on that.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I still have mine from the first group buy just sitting in the box waiting for me to do so.etching with it. I haven't even really given the build a second thought since I picked up the lower. I should maybe get on that.
    You're not the only one. Mine is still sitting in the box on the top shelf in my safe. Not in a position right now financially to swing a build.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    BogWalker knows what he's doing with his, but he doesn't have the money for parts yet.
    Apparently they'll probably be in next week - https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...l-ingo-lower-group-buy-2-a-2.html#post6602662
    I don't have a clue what I'll be doing with mine either, but I'll have it. Pretty cool.
    You're not the only one. Mine is still sitting in the box on the top shelf in my safe. Not in a position right now financially to swing a build.

I was looking at everyone's builds and parts options for a build, but then a stainless CZ 75B caught my eye. Then, a week later, I couldn't pass up:
    Yugo SKS
    Russian M91/30 Mosin Nagant w/ matching # bayonet
    Yugo M48/M48A Mauser

So my funds are also recouping and my lower is still in the box. I guess this means I have longer to research and it was meant to be as something sweet is probably coming out on the market. That's what I keep telling myself.

Top Bottom