• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I had two employees that were very strange.

Employee #1 would start picking his nose during a conversation with him. I mean ram his finger up to the knuckle in his nose. Then you could see him lower his hand a "Roll the bugger" The employees called him "Bugger"

Employee #2 would dig at his A$$ while talking to him. Like he had a "Weggie from hell". The employees called him "Digger"

Then we had an issue with an employee stealing and eating lunches out of the employee fridge. His "Free lunches" were once spiked. That stopped afterwards.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The weirdo girl in the cube next to me will get up and walk in circles (in the cube!) to "stretch her legs."

We work on about 50 acres of paved industrial space. Apparently none of it is suitable for walking.

She likes to butt into conversations and then steer them towards her growing up on a farm in western PA. Everything is incredibly hilarious to her. I have no idea why. Guess you had to be there.

Previous occupant of said cube would like to relate his errotic sex dreams with satan to the rest of the cube farm.

You know, just normal office stuff.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    We have a guy who hates being in the physical presence of other people, actually has panic attacks if forced to be around other people for too long at a time, refuses to make eye contact if at all possible, and lives like a recluse as far from town as he can be... But he has to have internet, because he does all of his socializing on the internet. Apparently it freaks him out face-to-face, but he's fine dealing with people through the screen.

Oh wait, that's me.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    My co-worker 40calpunisher just dared me to lick a "DIRTY - visibly filthy" pair of hospital scissors for $20.00. Total tongue contact from base to tip. :puke:

picture.php

Last edited:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    My office coworker eats large portions of food while mouth breathing and moaning and then proceeds to tell me how bad his farts and **** will smell when he is done and every once in awhile when he passes gas it gets a celebratory ohhhh yeah.. except one day it got a celebratory slow awkward walk to the bathroom.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My co-worker 40calpunisher just dared me to lick a "DIRTY - visibly filthy" pair of hospital scissors for $20.00. Total tongue contact from base to tip. :puke:

picture.php

I had a 0 gauge tongue ring and while working in a place that made knees, hips, finger parts, and shoulder replacement stuff I was dared to stick a small pin drill bit through my tongue. I was the one that did the sterilizing so I knew it was "clean" even though it looked a bit gross. I cleaned off the chunks and did it. Didn't even need a $20 to do it. I wasn't about to do it with the ones that came back with bone and flesh still attached though. A little potential biohazard never hurt anyone.

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    I work for a family owned business and the CEO is the owner's brother in law. To say this man is an idiot is a total understatement!!! He has NO social skills and says the MOST inappropriate things!
    For a few years now me and the other gals in the office have suspected that he "takes care of himself" in his office during the day.:rolleyes: He goes in his office and shuts the door, then he quietly locks the door and you can hear little grunts and groans coming from his office! TOTALLY CREEPS ME OUT!!! (I'm the lucky person that has her work space right next to his!) A few months ago, my friend had to go in his office to get his signature stamp because he was out for the day, she opened a drawer in his desk and it was FULL of wads of tissue paper!!!! :dunno: Looks pretty fishy to me!!! Now every time he shakes someone's hand I cringe! I also keep a HUGE bottle of hand sanitizer on my desk now:D!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I have a co worker who has his own personal push broom. He keeps it in his locker and every day he gets it out, screws the handle in and starts sweeping. At quittin time he unscrews the handle and puts it back in his locker for safe keeping. Another guy just does absolutely nothing all day, sits on his a** and runs into sh** with the forklift. Oh Wait, that would be me.

I like these guys. Do they do any weird things? These make perfect sense to me.

Oh where to begin... I have coworkers that wont use the staff restrooms... One will not eat at a carry-in unless he is the first person to get food, as he trusts no-one's cleanliness at all. I work with a lot of strange people. Donnelly can verify that.

-MColford

I gotta say I understand these too other than he apparently thinks they are clean at home cooking it and only dirty at work.

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Based on the amount of time most people spend on the internet while at work, I'm surprised nobody has said "they actually work".

I have noticed a lot of posting on the internet during business hours concerning some one else's work ethic.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I had two employees that were very strange.

Employee #1 would start picking his nose during a conversation with him. I mean ram his finger up to the knuckle in his nose. Then you could see him lower his hand a "Roll the bugger" The employees called him "Bugger"

Employee #2 would dig at his A$$ while talking to him. Like he had a "Weggie from hell". The employees called him "Digger"

Then we had an issue with an employee stealing and eating lunches out of the employee fridge. His "Free lunches" were once spiked. That stopped afterwards.

I once worked for one supervisor who did all of that. He would dig and pick a while watching one guy work, then walk to watch the next guy and switch hands like nobody would ever notice.

Lunch was in shifts with half the guys using the break room at a time and booger digger liked to go through the frig then he would stand at the table and want to lecture and give out the afternoon orders on your lunch time.

Well a lot of times when you ordered from Mann's grill it was huge and guys would save some and eat it at break or on over time and booger digger would be in there fishing. A guy we'll call "Fill" got fed up with and we were working OT every day so he sees BD headed in and says watch this. Up comes the professor after looking in the fridge and starts in. "Fill" is eating a big pile of noodle, gravy, mash potatos and roasst beef.

He won't even look up as BD is spouting off, he just stares at the food, cuts it, mixes it around, until BD looks at what he's doing and Fill spits in the taters, spits in the gravy, takes his spoon and stirrs it all around. Takes a bite of each and closes the box and puts it back in the refrigerator. No one says a word. BD just stares and when Fill walks out, every one else in the room spits in their box, closes it up and puts them in the refrigerator.

:dunno::laugh:

Top Bottom