• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Took a road trip today to the Fort Wayne area to meet up on an animal transport to transfer an animal to another driver and our meeting location was a truck stop that was easy to get to and leave for both of us. While waiting for the other driver someone parked next to us at the very front of the car parking area where the parking lot light post is mounted on a concrete pillar. Woman got out of the car walked up to the light post and lifted the aluminum square cap over the light post mounting bolts and grabbed a medium sized prescription bottle and returned to her car. About 30 seconds later she took the bottle back and placed it under the aluminum cover and left. My guess was drug drop and buy. Anyone else have a reason that makes sense?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I agree with the drug deal assessment. There was likely cash in the pill bottle. She went to the car, confirmed cash amount, dropped the dope in the bottle and returned it.

You should have grabbed the bottle after she left. Free drugs are the best drugs.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    That's not weird for Ft. Waste......there is a guy (who can be seen at the Kroger on W. State) who cuses out pictures at the gas station.
    The tweeker at the gas station across from O's on main Street who pulled a loaded gun on the soda fridge because it "dissed" him.
    There are some real lunatics here.....the woman at the light pole doesn't even come close to phasing me

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That's not weird for Ft. Waste......there is a guy (who can be seen at the Kroger on W. State) who cuses out pictures at the gas station.
    The tweeker at the gas station across from O's on main Street who pulled a loaded gun on the soda fridge because it "dissed" him.
    There are some real lunatics here.....the woman at the light pole doesn't even come close to phasing me
    Well I won’t be stopping for gas in ft. Wayne on my way home from the frozen tundra that is Michigan tomorrow!

Top Bottom