• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Picked up a Kershaw Chill from the Knife Lady (what a wonderful person) and met Brad who was busier then a one armed paper hanger. Very nice people! They gave me a great deal on the Kershaw Chill...love the grips. Also stopped by and spoke with LoveMyWoods and SmileDocHill at the INGO booth and was finally able to pick up some INGO swag...New digital camo embroidered hat with the black INGO logo. Also bought a couple hundred rounds of .30 Carbine at a VERY good price (beat anything I've seen online). And joined the NRA! Great day there.

My buddy on the other hand purchased a brand new fully equipped S&W M&P15 for a price that was so low it should have been against the law! He will be running a few hundred rounds through it here at our place...he's in love!

Also a note to self...go on Fridays from now on.

All around great day. Didn't even get crop-dusted once!

jag.40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Ingo shirt, jerky, new knife, 1000 .40, some steel from bobcat, new sights for the glock all and all good show

TenZero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Where did you find the m&p for $389? I'm going Saturday morning mainly because of that. I have been looking around for a good price on one and that's the best I have seen yet.

I hope I caught this in time. It was near the INGO table maybe 1 aisle away. No idea who the vendor was but they had several tables full of AR variants.

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    pmags with window $12.50 each! bought all he had. and the BEST fake keychain holder that is a video and audio recorder. Thought it worth a try and for $70 this thing is unbelievable!

jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    Picked up the only brand new PT24/7 G2 I saw for $440 out the door. Taking it to the range tomorrow to break it in.
    rightside_zps6e15ed7f.jpg

leftside_zpsc0b7a411.jpg

Last edited:

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I got a 45% torso from Bobcat Steel, thanks again.

Lower parts kit from AGS, thanks, and I will be contacting you about the lefty holster for my XD.

An ambi-safety for my new AR build.

Culpepper flag license plate.

9mm factory crimp die and shell holder.

Large pistol primers.

I stopped by the INGO booth to ask LMW where Bobcat Steel was located, and he gladly told me. Thanks LMW!

I saw a 10" .300 Blk upper that I was interested in, but didn't go back. It was slightly used (40ish rounds), guy wanted $450 (IIRC). It was VERY tempting, but the wife explicitly told me "no new firearms," and I reluctantly obliged. It wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought. Actually, it was nice to be able to walk around without bumping into people every five feet. I also saw an unconverted Saiga 7.62X39 for $359, thought that was pretty good.

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    I picked up some night sights and had them installed. My dad picked up an Air Force t-shirt. I still need to find a good holster though.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    A Blind Horse Knives Bushcrafter from Brad.
    A Canik 55 Stingray (CZ-75 compact basically) from my favorite dealer.
    A Vortex Crossfire 4-12x40 from A&A Optics.
    An INGO shirt and patch.

Also got to meet Fenway and Que for the first time, and got to chat with LoveMyWoods again.

Good show today, not nearly as packed as I expected :yesway:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I saw a 10" .300 Blk upper that I was interested in, but didn't go back. It was slightly used (40ish rounds), guy wanted $450 (IIRC). It was VERY tempting, but the wife explicitly told me "no new firearms," and I reluctantly obliged. It wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought.

I'm sure if you explained to her that it is not actually considered to be a firearm, she would have been fine with it... :dunno:

:laugh:

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Picked up a nice used G21 with 3 mags and holster. First 1500 I have been to, was there at opening this morning, stopped by the INGO booth and picked up some decals, wanted to get back to see them and get a shirt or hat but in trade with the wife I had to get going to take her to the Covered Bridge Festival.

jeepjester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    I didn't get to buy a new gun,but did get 8 ar mags and 3 glock mags. And I had a good time with my boys.

hdchaplain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Well let's see, stopped by the INGO booth met Love My Woods and picked up some stickers, then found some UTG fold down BUS at a pretty good price I thought. Found me some pmags at a decent price because I first couldn't find the AGS booth. Picked up an NCSTAR holo sight cheap. and then I finally found the AGS booth and got some 5.56 for cheap. Good day all in all

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Hi-Point 995 Carbine, complete with 3 mags, Allen mag pouch, and a Propoint red dot, plus some 9mm and 7.62x54r ammo. Not a bad haul.

nineball481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    7.62x39 1000rds for $220
    2 - 20rd mag for SKS $19ea
    Ruger 10/22 synthetic stock, fiber sights, blued barrel $209
    cashews from the nut & chocolate booth $9

Went Friday evening. Really enjoyed the fact that the aisles were wider! Bummed that I didn't find InGO booth or A&A booth...

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    7.62x39 1000rds for $220
    2 - 20rd mag for SKS $19ea
    Ruger 10/22 synthetic stock, fiber sights, blued barrel $209
    cashews from the nut & chocolate booth $9

Went Friday evening. Really enjoyed the fact that the aisles were wider! Bummed that I didn't find InGO booth or A&A booth...

If you would have turned around when at the nut and chocolate booth you would have been staring right at A&A! Big yellow sign on the wall and set up next to us.

INGO is in the same spot as last time....farthest north you can go on the wall.

Aisles were/are same as always, lol. Just shows how far attendance is down this show.

Top Bottom