• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jag.40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    I didn't spot any there today the only place I know that had a hand full was the new gander mountain in Lafayette and I don't think they were to bad on price unlike every else they sell

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    When I need one, I just reach into my IWB. :) $370 or so at PSS second day they were out!

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I was in PSS a week or so ago and they had two in but they were accounted for. Yesterday at the 1500 I heard several people asking at the various tables and heard several dealers saying they weren't really happy with S&W on getting them out. A couple I heard all said about the same thing, they get like one or two and they have a list of customers a mile long who want one.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que had a fortay Shield for sale at the INGO table today. No one bought it

Yeah, one guy asked how many rounds I had shot through it and I said about 500. He said that's too many rounds to be shot out of any gun. :laugh: I'm fine with keeping it, but I didn't want it and a full-size M&P.

OP, just call somewhere and get on their list if you really want one.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Yeah, one guy asked how many rounds I had shot through it and I said about 500. He said that's too many rounds to be shot out of any gun. :laugh: I'm fine with keeping it, but I didn't want it and a full-size M&P.

If I may ask, how much were you selling it for?

Ryano23_98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    peru / kokomo

thats just getting broke-in , mine comes in Mon from SOSS i payed the $450.

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    Wow, someone told you that 500 rds were too many out of any gun. I guess I am long overdue to trade in my 2nd gen glock 19 as I have well over 100,000 rds down range without as much as a hickup. I have been considering a full size M&P 9mm, sure hope one will last longer than 500 rds.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort

Sounds like that guy just has safe queens that he doesn't know how to shoot! I would just consider that broke in. I may have a few that don't have 500 -like a little Jennings 22, and a couple Derringers, (not much to learn about those), but really wouldn't consider anyone really proficient with any weapon until they had fired a few hundred rounds through it.

Top Bottom