• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scoutmom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Hi

Does anyone know how much General Admission to the 1500 this weekend will be for both the 3 day pass and a 1 day admission?

Thanks

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I can't believe they raised the price again. Is parking free this time?
    Parking fees goes to the fairground. Admission to the show goes to the promoter who then pays all his expenses (ie: the fairgrounds)... He has no control what they charge for parking
    I'm guessing the fairgrounds has raised the price of the rental and the cost is being passed on to us.
    That could very well be it, plus he has staff and security he as to pay for besides rental of the building.. :dunno:
    It's just like everything else; they nickel-and-dime you for everything. The vendors will start complaining if they raise the prices again as people will stop coming.
    The vendors have had their pricing raised also, it isn't just you. $100 a table, when I started doing the show about 6 years ago or so it was only $85 or $90. Trust me on this, attendance has not gone down despite the price increase to the public to get in
    Now please explain who is nickle and dime us for everything? if you want to lay blame anywhere, lay it on the fairgrounds as they are the ones in the end that make the most off this event I am sure

jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    Yeah, so I didn't get my mailer for this show. I have checked in the paper, but no coupon in there either. Anyone know where to get one? If not, I will be there at 2:00pm tomorrow, if someone has a mailer, I could be the second person to save a couple of bucks.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Parking fees goes to the fairground. Admission to the show goes to the promoter who then pays all his expenses (ie: the fairgrounds)... He has no control what they charge for parking

That could very well be it, plus he has staff and security he as to pay for besides rental of the building.. :dunno:

The vendors have had their pricing raised also, it isn't just you. $100 a table, when I started doing the show about 6 years ago or so it was only $85 or $90. Trust me on this, attendance has not gone down despite the price increase to the public to get in
    Now please explain who is nickle and dime us for everything? if you want to lay blame anywhere, lay it on the fairgrounds as they are the ones in the end that make the most off this event I am sure

I was directing this towards the Fairgrounds. No offense meant. :)

Top Bottom